Everyone's welcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone's welcome

For those in SOCAL and nothing to do on a Sunday afternoon... I'm having some locals by for a informal get-together on Sunday 4-17 around 2pm.
    For those not from the area I'm inland from both LA and Orange counties and we have quite a few reefers in the area but no real club. 60 mile drives to go to a club meeting in OC or LA during the week for me at least is not an option.

SteveU
    “People are very open-minded about new things - as long as they're exactly like the old ones.”
    ...Charles F. Kettering

Hey, Steve, sounds like a good time-- Beck's or BitBurger? Bob
    "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

What city are you in if you don’t mind my asking.

Colin
      120 BB w/20g BB side tank, 29g sump, (2) 250w RO III, 14k AC, Bluewave VII ballast, Deltec 851, Panworld 150 return, (2) 6000 Streams w/controller, AC II Controller w/(2) DC4, GEO 618 CR.

If at first it doesn't fit get a bigger hammer - Beat to fit paint to match

Comment

This will be at my rubber shop which is in San Bernardino.

Bob... some of everything I'm sure. I don't drink much anymore though.... yeah right.

SteveU
        “People are very open-minded about new things - as long as they're exactly like the old ones.”
        ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

Too bad im all the way on the other coast or I would stop by Thanks for the invite
          Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Not sure yet.....Build Thread to come!

Comment

Too bad im all the way on the other side of the planet or I would stop by Thanks for the invite
            400 gallon reef, Bubble King 300, I~Spin, 2 x 10,000K BLV 400W, 2 x 20,000K Radium 400W, 2 x 6,400K Osram 400W, Schuran Jetstream 1, AquaController Pro

Comment

too bad i'm all the way on the other side of the county or else I would stop by

If i'm available i'd love to come by. thanks

Comment

Madison... You could us a trip out to the country.
                SteveU
                ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

Originally posted by Orion76
                  Too bad im all the way on the other side of the planet or I would stop by Thanks for the invite
                  Sorry but I had to put out the invitation. I might find someone close by that I don't yet know.

SteveU
                  ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

Originally posted by GTR
                    Sorry but I had to put out the invitation. I might find someone close by that I don't yet know.
                    You are hereby cordially invited to the SPS keepers BBQ party I am throwing tomorrow. Free beer, steak and lapdances for everyone!

I hope you can make it
                    400 gallon reef, Bubble King 300, I~Spin, 2 x 10,000K BLV 400W, 2 x 20,000K Radium 400W, 2 x 6,400K Osram 400W, Schuran Jetstream 1, AquaController Pro

Comment

Originally posted by GTR
                      Madison... You could us a trip out to the country.
                      SteveU

I'm going out to the country tomorrow. I am going to help Roland build his sump for the new tank tomorrow (sat)

Comment

What time...no beer for me though, I want to stay alert

SteveU
                        ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

wish i was on the WCoast they have the best shops n sps's lucky bastards
                          Nick
                          Nick
                          180G SPS Mainly
                          10 Bulb T5 Starfire
                          Calcium Reactor
                          3 Tunze 6105's
                          Profilux Controller
                          ATB Return w/ wavysea
                          ATB M External Skimmer

Comment

Madison... thanks for coming by. I know it was a long drive for you.
                            And thanks for the frag and bring the resin.
                            As you can see I got a ton of room for more tanks.

SteveU
                            ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

Thanks for having me/us. And thanks especially for that stag frag. That thing is gorgeous. You should see it under real lights . Yellow, green, and blue. It's quickly become one of my top 3

Yes you do have more room for tanks. Let's do it.

Comment

Working...
                              X