VW forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VW forum

I know a couple of you guys are VW fans - Dana wants to get a convertible bug and I know occasionally car forums have some good deals. So, what are some good VW boards?
    --Matt

www.vwvortex.com is the best bar none.. I am gqjeff there also... Here are a couple pics of my vw and the wifes audi...

With my old wheels...

Think I am going ot buy some new Brocks or Schmidt deep dish again this summer...

Peace, Jeff

Comment

thanks for the link - you will probably see me lurking over there...

and nice rides!!
      --Matt

Comment

TY, Matt

Comment

Even though im a Honda Guy Jeff, I love my Integra. I have to give you some props for a car that is tastefully done Theres too many imports around with too much crap added to them, but stock with subtle changes is my style.
          Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Not sure yet.....Build Thread to come!

Comment

Sean, Ty.. All the stuff on my ride is from germany.. Most kits fit like crap but this ones like a glove... My 240 sps tank is a stage 3 turbo that was going on my ride hahahah.. I will have to save up again for it... Just spent 3500 on the tranny in July last yr getting it ready for the power too.. Oh well all I need is to get the engine were I want it.. the car handles like it on rails with the coilovers and sways and strut tower bar.. I have done work to the engine also but the stage 3 was going to take my car over the edge...

Comment

Nice car Jeff, I liked your older wheels better But still a nice ride.

I definitely want to get a GTI sometime in my lifespan, not a big fan of 4 doors...

Comment

Yea thats why I am looking into the brocks or schmidts.. I will post a pic of the wheels I am looking at...
                http://www.tunershop.de/felgen/image...poliert-gr.jpg
                http://www.tunershop.de/felgen/image...18-lack-gr.jpg

Comment

Definitely prefer the schmidts; nice rims!

Comment

8.5' front with 10" rears.. Thats why I sold my other deep dish wheels.. I like stagger and they were straight 8.5" on all corners...

Comment

I've always like axis wheels - had a pair on my old 350Z

Jeff - these would look pretty sweet on your ride - talk about a nice lip!!!

--Matt

Comment

Yea I like Axis aswell.. Nice wheels... Supermesh are sweet..

Comment

Oh come on Tonka, we all know the covert. bug is for you; I do want to ride in it though

I'm thinking of getting some 22''s for my 99' Altima..

Comment

clean jetta jeff! is that a caractere aero kit?

i think the brocks you posted look better out of the two, although for schmidts these are my all time favorites

one of my vw buddies just got a feature article in eurotuner

http://www.mezeracing.com/img003.jpg
                            Nam

Comment

Yea its the caractere kit.. I have had it on the car for a couple yrs now.. Yea I like the brock b2's myself... That in this months? I get eurotuner...

Comment

Working...
                              X