Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I cant do the avatar(already read other posts)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant do the avatar(already read other posts)

I cant figure out my avatar. I clicked the "User CP" , then "Avatar Options." It said something like "do not wish to use a avatar" I tried to change it it doesnt work.

Does anyone here know plain and simple how to get a avatar? Because I know some of you have one. :p
    Proud owner of an Elegance Coral "that lived". (It is thriving whith long tentacle tips...purchased in January 2005.) It has white tentacle tips, I beleive this has something to do with ones that will typically live due to the collection site.

Adam, post me a pic and I will put it on for you.

Comment

this may or may not work...you may have to resize it.
      Attached Files
      Proud owner of an Elegance Coral "that lived". (It is thriving whith long tentacle tips...purchased in January 2005.) It has white tentacle tips, I beleive this has something to do with ones that will typically live due to the collection site.

Comment

cool!

Comment

could you do mine too i cant figure t out either
          Nick
          180G SPS Mainly
          10 Bulb T5 Starfire
          Calcium Reactor
          3 Tunze 6105's
          Profilux Controller
          ATB Return w/ wavysea
          ATB M External Skimmer

Comment

all set....!

Comment

cool! thanks (now that is an avatar!)

Comment

awesome howd u do it
                Nick
                Nick
                180G SPS Mainly
                10 Bulb T5 Starfire
                Calcium Reactor
                3 Tunze 6105's
                Profilux Controller
                ATB Return w/ wavysea
                ATB M External Skimmer

Comment

OK I want the pix in my profile pix as my avatar. Can you fix that?
                  10x3x2 FOWLR (for now)
                  BK400ext
                  RD12 return, 2 RD12 closed loop, wavebox with extension
                  MRC kalkmixer
                  IKS

Comment

moonpod... Done enjoy

Comment

hey can one of you guys do mine? i cant figure it out?

heres a pic

thanks!

Nick
                      275 Gallon Envision Acrylics Tank, 70 gallon sump, BK 300 internal, Zeovit, 5 sequence darts (1 on a oceansmotions 4-way), medusa dual controller, 2 ebo jaer 250w heaters, 1/2 hp JBJ comercial chiller, 4 RO IIIs w/14k hamilitons, 4 VHOs super actinic, deltec pf500 Ca Rx, 3 reef ceramic pillar, and 1 reef ceramic mini-reef, 5 ceramic closed loop intake screen covers, with 50ish pounds of LR

Comment

i got it guys!

thanks!

Nick
                        275 Gallon Envision Acrylics Tank, 70 gallon sump, BK 300 internal, Zeovit, 5 sequence darts (1 on a oceansmotions 4-way), medusa dual controller, 2 ebo jaer 250w heaters, 1/2 hp JBJ comercial chiller, 4 RO IIIs w/14k hamilitons, 4 VHOs super actinic, deltec pf500 Ca Rx, 3 reef ceramic pillar, and 1 reef ceramic mini-reef, 5 ceramic closed loop intake screen covers, with 50ish pounds of LR

Comment

that fish has a crazy head

Comment

haha i know his other half was to hard to get a pic of.

Nick

Comment

Working...
                            X