Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diesel3443
    replied
    Ive lived down here all my life and all I know is Hurricanes I wouldnt even know how to handle myself in a major blizzard or earthquake

Leave a comment:

• nyfireman3097
    replied
    18 inches the other day and its snowin again now and then wend thursday lol
    Nick

Leave a comment:

• nyfireman3097
    replied
    Thanx
    Nick

Leave a comment:

• skeletor
    replied
    FL sounds great, except for the hurricane thing. oh well, out here in cali we have a different side of mother nature to contend with ;-)

I've done some trades with folks on the east coast before too, and it's always worked out well. I'd like to meet some fellow zeo-heads and see some other zeo-tanks tho..

the days are starting to get warmer out here so the SPS shipping season should be on us all pretty soon

-rich.

Leave a comment:

• Diesel3443
    replied
    On another note sorry to hear of your losses up there man, stay safe bro.

Leave a comment:

• Diesel3443
    replied
    Yeah its nice being that close but I just love bieing less than a mile from the Beach

Leave a comment:

• nyfireman3097
    replied
    that must be awesome living so close to miami my freinds are in tampa that i trade with all the time
    Nick

Leave a comment:

• Diesel3443
    replied
    Im about 30min North of Miami, in Delray Beach

Leave a comment:

• nyfireman3097
    replied
    Awesome what part of florida u at ?
    Nick

Leave a comment:

• Diesel3443
    replied
    Hey Nick Im in FL and Ill def be in on it when it warms up a little up there

Leave a comment:

• scottw
    replied
    that would be neat for sure. while we cant stop you all from doing it through pm, etc. we are as Edward said Discussing making a forum for it. If not now, then I am sure it will happen in the near future.

Leave a comment:

• nyfireman3097
    replied
    i have trades with guys from Mass. and Florida religiuosly we just send frags to each other when ever we get a bunch of new stuff we pay for the shipping when we send it to each other its a wonderfull thing we can start a great national frag swap online
    Nick

Leave a comment:

• invincible569
    replied
    rich.. this is being discussed and will soon have an answer.

Leave a comment:

• skeletor
    started a topic can we trade ?

can we trade ?

I revived an old 'can we trade' thread over on RC last weekend and it got deleted for some reason unknown to me. I'm sure that sort of thing won't happen over here

anyway, what's the best way for us fellow zeoheads to trade frags ?

should we have another forum for trading ? or just post something in General ?

thanks,
    -rich
Working...
X