No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all,

todd and i were in the lounge wondering how we activate our avatars??
    Cheers
    Juppy

If I remember right you access it in the menu above by clicking the link "User CP". From there I think there is a place to add the avatar. It has to be 80x80 or smaller.

EDIT: I just checked and after you click the "User CP" then there are some options on the left of the screen and that's where the avatar edit is.

Comment

All it says is do not use an avatar?? any ideas?

Comment

Under that there is an option to add the avatar. You can either download one that is already on the net or upload it from you computer.

Comment

It may say that in your menu but both todd and me havent got it? maybe only the mods were set up for that function?

Comment

hmmmm, that's strange. I've seen non mod user's with avatars already.

Comment

would someone else mind trying?

Comment

Am I being fired

I just deleted my avatar and started over. I click on "User CP" at the top of the page. then in the control panel section on the left of the screen I chose "edit avatar". A new page came up that said "not using avatar" or something similar. Under that was "custom avatar". Do you not have that option?

Comment

no :p I meant another member try to use one No i dont have that option. Invincible has sorted todds he said he needs to speak to scott. Thanks for trying
                  Juppy

Comment

Juppy, you must be doing something right, I can see your avatar.
                    Fish eat poop....tastes just like chicken.

Comment

Aint she a sweety????

Invincible sorted it for me :p

Comment

Please look here

http://www.zeovit.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73

Comment

Working...
                        X