Help with South Africa website PICTURES and SPECS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with South Africa website PICTURES and SPECS

Hi there everyone I am currently building a South African website where ZEO is obviously the main centre of attention.

I would really like to get hold of some great pictures of our tanks and corals, please would you be so kind as to post some of your pictures and tanks, as well as tank specs that you would allow me to use on the SA website.

Your help would be greatly appreciated, and your name credited on the photo’s that you submit.

Thanks

Christiaan

So is no one out there that is keen to help me? Please I know how awesome some of your tanks and pictures, macro's etc are. Please your help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Comment

If the following pictures seem to you interesting, you can use them with pleasure
      Acropora granulosa

Acropora humilis

Can you indicate the URL of your site
      Last edited by porites; 03-16-2005, 05:09 AM.
      <'))))< Pascal >(((('>

Comment

Those are nice corals, porites. Christiaan, PM Edward[invincible569] or Scottw, as they can help you here. Bob
        "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

i have a ton of pics on here that ypou can use its in the picture section
          Nick
          Nick
          180G SPS Mainly
          10 Bulb T5 Starfire
          Calcium Reactor
          3 Tunze 6105's
          Profilux Controller
          ATB Return w/ wavysea
          ATB M External Skimmer

Comment

Hay there guys

Well I am almost done with the website, but still desperately looking for more picture’s of tanks coral growth and colour sequences etc….

Thank you to all that have helped so far, but anymore would greatly be appreciated!!!!

The website is www.ph8point2.co.za

Christiaan

Comment

Naka,,, if your out there i know that you have got some great shots, anything i could use ??????

Comment

Working...
              X