Customer Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Service

You know, I think customer service should be the first on any company's lists.

I'm really having a problem with Valve, the creators of Half-Life and that franchise. They have been processing my online purchase to one of their games for 72+ hours now, in this time I am unable to play the game, I just know they have my credit card information and aren't doing anything. They claim if you buy online, you can play within minutes.

But why am I really steamed(no pun intended)? I submitted a support question asking for the duration or the status of my account and they just replied with links to other questions that had nothing to do with mine. I'm about to call the credit card company and tell them to block the purchase when it occurs, Valve won't let you cancel the transaction on their end.

Does this get to anyone else? I hate a lack of customer service..

go out and buy HL2 full version, its included for free on the CD it will install it when you install HL2 and HL2 is da shiznit.

Comment

Yes. I should have done that, but now, I don't have the money to go buy a CD right after I bought it online.

Comment

I would have bought the HL2 bundle as well. But yeah thats some pretty crappy service for a product.
        Hey Scott, are there alot of haxors on source? I'm stuck playing the previous version, and its like every pub has at least 2 hackers on it. Really annoying.

Comment

There are secure servers now that don't allow hackers, they get their source account banned permantly and can no longer play.

Just use those servers

Comment

Originally posted by Von digity
            I would have bought the HL2 bundle as well. But yeah thats some pretty crappy service for a product.
            Hey Scott, are there alot of haxors on source? I'm stuck playing the previous version, and its like every pub has at least 2 hackers on it. Really annoying.
            add this ip to your favs bro.

24.106.126.157:27015
            We have 3 seperate anti-cheats on there, and the new one is coming out next week. I love when people try to cheat in there. come on in bro, pm anytime you want to play

To answer your quesiton. Yes there are a lot of lame ass noobs out there getting pwnd, so they like to be haxors.

Comment

Working...
            X