gmail accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gmail accounts

who would like a gmail account.. Just give me your email here and I will send you an invitation.. If you have not seen or used gmail its a sweet email program... I have 49 invites to give.. Let me know peeps.

Peace, jeff

Yeah I have 4,000 to give out. Let me know if you need any, they are giving me 100 per day I dont know 1 person i already know that doesnt have gmail so I can give them to my other Family

Comment

Yeah I have loads of these to give out. Anyone whos interested, let me know!

Mine are better then Jeff's and Scott's.

Comment

whats the difference between gmail and hotmail? i currently use hotmail?

thanks!

Nick
        275 Gallon Envision Acrylics Tank, 70 gallon sump, BK 300 internal, Zeovit, 5 sequence darts (1 on a oceansmotions 4-way), medusa dual controller, 2 ebo jaer 250w heaters, 1/2 hp JBJ comercial chiller, 4 RO IIIs w/14k hamilitons, 4 VHOs super actinic, deltec pf500 Ca Rx, 3 reef ceramic pillar, and 1 reef ceramic mini-reef, 5 ceramic closed loop intake screen covers, with 50ish pounds of LR

Comment

Whats the difference between night and day?

Gmail is run by google. Inside of hotmail's 250mb you get 1 gig! of space. It automatically combines replies and such together so you can easy navigate your incomes. It also allows you to use google's search tech. to search your emails!

Plus other great features!

Comment

Its just a better email then hotmail in my eyes... Nick give me your hotmail addy and I will foreword an invitation.. If you do not like it do not use it anymore..

Comment

Hey guys send me one my email is [email protected]
              Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Not sure yet.....Build Thread to come!

Comment

its [email protected]

thanks Jeff!

Nick
                275 Gallon Envision Acrylics Tank, 70 gallon sump, BK 300 internal, Zeovit, 5 sequence darts (1 on a oceansmotions 4-way), medusa dual controller, 2 ebo jaer 250w heaters, 1/2 hp JBJ comercial chiller, 4 RO IIIs w/14k hamilitons, 4 VHOs super actinic, deltec pf500 Ca Rx, 3 reef ceramic pillar, and 1 reef ceramic mini-reef, 5 ceramic closed loop intake screen covers, with 50ish pounds of LR

Comment

invites sent.. anymore people want a gmail account.. Its the best free email out there...

Comment

Originally posted by gqjeff
                    invites sent.. anymore people want a gmail account.. Its the best free email out there...
                    And who got you started with gmail?

Comment

Working...
                    X