Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diesel3443
    replied
    Sean just ask her out. My rule of thumb is if when you meet a girl and she says more than two sentencesd to you in casual conversation she is interested. Hasnt failed me yet

Leave a comment:

• GTR
    replied
    Originally posted by boobookitty
    Girls are icky.

Arthur
    :gay:

:spit:

SteveU

Leave a comment:

• zcom
    replied
    Girls are icky.

Arthur

Leave a comment:

• Aged Salt
    replied
    Originally posted by mikester
    Man, you are asking the wrong crowd. I don't know about these other jokers, but my wife doesn't let me date, so I haven't had any actual dating experience in 15 years (man, it's depressing when you see it in writing ).

Then again, I'm still trying to figure out how all these reef geeks stumbled upon such hot wives, so they must be doing something right.
    Mike, shhhh.........it's the "Z" on our chests Bob

Leave a comment:

• gqjeff
    replied
    I have a hot wife but def no reefGEEK... Sorry...

Leave a comment:

• Brad Villeggiante
    replied
    Hey I am only 22, don't put me in the crowd of older and married. Although I have dated my girlfriend for the past four years so I guess technically I am in the same boat as everyone else, JUST YOUNGER!!!

Leave a comment:

• mikester
    replied
    Originally posted by SeanCallan
    Most of you are married or in a serious relationship so I'm really hoping to get your input.
    Man, you are asking the wrong crowd. I don't know about these other jokers, but my wife doesn't let me date, so I haven't had any actual dating experience in 15 years (man, it's depressing when you see it in writing ).

Then again, I'm still trying to figure out how all these reef geeks stumbled upon such hot wives, so they must be doing something right.

Leave a comment:

• tonkadawg
    replied
    Yeah right 'gut' I think you meant 'cut', cause I sure am.

I tower over you. You cower in my presence!
    nobody likes a

Leave a comment:

• SeanCallan
    replied
    Yeah right 'gut' I think you meant 'cut', cause I sure am.

I tower over you. You cower in my presence!

Leave a comment:

• tonkadawg
    replied
    I guess I'm jealous of you too, it's gotta be nice being able to still buy little kids clothing and shoes, you must save A LOT of money!
    what are you talking about? You aren't much bigger than me - you do need to hit the gym more and lay off the beer though - the gut will scare the ladies.

Leave a comment:

• SeanCallan
    replied
    Jealous, sure I'm jealous of Scotts lacking CS skills and Edward's tank.

I guess I'm jealous of you too, it's gotta be nice being able to still buy little kids clothing and shoes, you must save A LOT of money!

Leave a comment:

• SeanCallan
    replied
    Yeah I guess.

I'm going to wait till after spring break though, it's the only real time I'll have to spend with her. Plus, I know I'm getting some of break, I don't want to have a 'thing' and then do that. Ontop of that, I have exams this week and I have to 'study' for them.

Apparently, not going to econ all semester has in some way negatively affected my grade

Leave a comment:

• tonkadawg
    replied
    Tonka, you're not old, maybe you've been around for years, but by the looks of things you're a 12 year old 'special' forces girlie
    always gotta be busting on my military service.

it's ok Sean, you can post it here, we all know you are jealous and lonely. You will always be jealous, but if you quit being such a wuss and ask the girl out at least you can say you did something about the lonely part

Leave a comment:

• tonkadawg
    replied
    lucky for you.

Sean, the only mistake is to not ask her. You ask her, she says no - nothing losted. You ask her, she says yes, you go out and have a great time - everything gained. You ask her, she says yes, you go out and realize you never want to see her again - cut it off and everything gained (you won't be posting to us asking if you should have asked her out ).

Leave a comment:

• SeanCallan
    replied
    Tonka, you're not old, maybe you've been around for years, but by the looks of things you're a 12 year old 'special' forces girlie

Leave a comment:

Working...
X