I have a mission!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a mission!!

I have a mission... and that is to convert this two new frags into its original colors. These were dropped off by a friend who might want to remain anonymous so I wont say his name unless he responds. What do you guys think? you think I can do it? and in what time frame?

Tuberculata

Samoensis

Here are the original pics of its true colors:

Comment

Very nice.. this will be all excellent zeo test.. Edward, how long has it been since the frags were that original color? I have noticed some browns I got 4 weeks ago that had only been that way for a short time colored up in 2-3 weeks... There is still brown don't get my wrong but they are changing nicely and the tips are very colorful.. I have a couple other browns I got that had been brown for 12-14 months "LFS"and they are still not changed fully. There is def color change on a couple but one remains brown to this day and has grown a ton. I look foreword the zeospur2 after reading of your recent experiences, excellent I might add. I am just curious as if others have noticed this aswell with brownouts..

Comment

Those were from reefer madness right I was going to get them but i missed out.
        Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Not sure yet.....Build Thread to come!

Comment

well i will help you send me a piece

Comment

that first monti ive been lookin for tell him ill be glad to tae it if hes not happy lol i say 1 month everything will lok normal
            Nick
            Nick
            180G SPS Mainly
            10 Bulb T5 Starfire
            Calcium Reactor
            3 Tunze 6105's
            Profilux Controller
            ATB Return w/ wavysea
            ATB M External Skimmer

Comment

Working...
            X