How long do they usually last?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long do they usually last?

How long do the "bad" elegance corals last before they die?

Cause I bought one at least 6 weeks ago because I thought it looked very healthy, it looked like one that would live. It is still alive and doing great! Yay! It is in my 130 gallon softie/lps currently and permenantly! I hope it continues to prosper. It is stiiiilllll alive!!!

Let the bidding begin

j/k

:bootyshak
    Proud owner of an Elegance Coral "that lived". (It is thriving whith long tentacle tips...purchased in January 2005.) It has white tentacle tips, I beleive this has something to do with ones that will typically live due to the collection site.

This is a 9 month old elegance. Got it from Scott and he had it 8 month or so... Still doing well in the zeo system..

Peace, jeff

Comment

Hiya, this is a pic of one in a local reefers tank:

Tank has just newely been set-up again after a upgrade to a larger tank. I think he has had it now for over 2 years.

(i hope he doesnt mind me posting the pic )

Andrew
      100 gal sps tank, with Queen Angle, 2 Common Clowns, Cleaner Wrasse, Purple Tang.

BLV 400w 10k driven by Ice cap electronic ballast, 2 24" Deltec duel T5s. Tunze 6100 and 6000 streams. Deltec APF 600 skimmer, PF 509 calcium reactor, and a FR 509 fluidised reactor modded into a zeo reactor. Eheim 1260 return pump, and Tunze osmolator. Iks unit to control heaters and fan, and co2

Zeovit dosing
      1ml start morning and evening for 6 weeks.
      4ml of bak/food 3/4x14, then 2xweek for 28 days

Comment

nice tank but ou can tell its nott a ZEO tank lol
        Nick
        Nick
        180G SPS Mainly
        10 Bulb T5 Starfire
        Calcium Reactor
        3 Tunze 6105's
        Profilux Controller
        ATB Return w/ wavysea
        ATB M External Skimmer