Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will everything get dark?

I am in panic mode.

Since starting Zeo everything is going great. My sps are starting to lighten up and my algae problem is gone. Now the bad news...

I woke up this morning and my VHO atinics didnt work. I checked the wiring and couldnt spot anything. It a Hamilton Electronic ballast. I didnt want to open that because my skills are limited (any ideas to the problem??)

I cant take it to hamilton to get checked out until later this week on next(work is crazy and I cant get off). My MH is working fine. Will my sps be okay or will everything darken. I had 250MH and 2x90watt VHO. Will the MH be okay for a week.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Joseph
    Last edited by SCARYBO; 02-27-2005, 08:49 PM.

if your mh are on...sure you should be ok.
    Proud owner of an Elegance Coral "that lived". (It is thriving whith long tentacle tips...purchased in January 2005.) It has white tentacle tips, I beleive this has something to do with ones that will typically live due to the collection site.

Comment

Bump^

Comment

Joseph... I'm sure the corals get something from the VHO but I use them to change how I perceive the colors.
        IMO, you'll be fine.
        SteveU
        “People are very open-minded about new things - as long as they're exactly like the old ones.”
        ...Charles F. Kettering

Comment

You will have no problems i dont use aything on m tank but the MH
          Nick
          Nick
          180G SPS Mainly
          10 Bulb T5 Starfire
          Calcium Reactor
          3 Tunze 6105's
          Profilux Controller
          ATB Return w/ wavysea
          ATB M External Skimmer