HOLYBATMAN! ZEOspur2 did it again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOLYBATMAN! ZEOspur2 did it again!!

WOW!! I wanted to see what would happen if I dosed Zeospur back to back on a weekly basis. This is the first time I did it one wk after another and I am truly impressed! I have never seen my Robusta look like this! It looked EXACTLY how it came from ReeferMadness. EXACTLY!! I also had some other misc corals with brown on them.. and ZEOspur must repel brown because it went right after the brown on these corals. On the last pic, I had a frag that I was testing for a friend to see what it would turn into with ZEOvit.. it was a dark chocolate brown and now its starting to change into something he has never seen. ZEOspur2 is probably the craziest item on the ZEOvit line. WOW. Pics will prove my excitement.

Before ZEOspur2

After ZEOspur2

Comment

Before Zeospur2

After Zeospur2

Comment

These were corals that never were affected by ZEOspur2.. but after I did it back to back (7 days), these corals finally changed. I dont plan on doing ZEOspur every week, but wanted to kill the brown to see what would happen after this day forward and see if color would replace or turn back to brown. We will see!

Comment

Be careful, Edward, too short of intervals between ZeoSpur2, will TN every coral Better to go 2wks. & just increase your dosage, allowing the corals to recover with new zoox--this is also what stimulates new growth as well. Bob
          "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

Oh yea.. I know. Im just trying to fine tune the colors of the corals. it was an experiment that I have been wanting to try for a while.

Comment

Amazing like always Edward.

Can't wait to see more!

Comment

Fantastic stuff Edward,

Have we decided that one could use some of the zeo components to fine tune without using the full blown sysytem?

My question is, do you guys think it this product may help with corals in my system?

I have a piece of RM's robusta that is starting to turn, but could use a little help......

Thanks John
                IF IT IS WORTH DOING, TAKE YOUR TIME AND DO IT RIGHT..........

Comment

very nice Edward, I like that brown out look the robusta is amazing.

how much did you dose each time ? was it the "full" amount or smaller because you went a week apart ?

how did that big PE cap you have handle the spur2 this time ?

thanks,
                  rich.

Comment

Hi John, yes, all the zeo-supplements can be used in a non-zeo tank. They are more effective, the lower the nutrient level. As your reef looks to be in that category, I'd recommend starting at 50% the quantity recommended in the guide. If nothing is noticed in the colors, wait 1 wk & increase the amount by 10-20%, then wait 2wks. Keep increasing the dose by 10% every 2wks. until the lighten color lasts at least 1wk. At that point, that is your ZeoSpur2 dose indefinitely. At some distance future, the tissue will become very thin, then increase the dosing interval to 3wks. Bob
                    "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

Thanks Bob,

Wil have to give that a try............
                      IF IT IS WORTH DOING, TAKE YOUR TIME AND DO IT RIGHT..........

Comment

JOhn, give it a shot. Wouldnt hurt to try. My robusta was also having some nice color.. but it had an oraneg color to it which was ok.. not anything spectacular. but once I dosed again with zeospur, I was amazed at what happened. I will monitor and see how the colors change.

rich, I dosed 5ml every time for my 140-150g total volume tank. The PE cap is also glowing very strong! Looks REALLY nice. If I took a pic, it would the same as what i posted before. it doesnt look anymore colorless. All corals are super BRIGHT in my tank right now. Its like someone turned on the Neon button.

I'll throw one more in for everyone to see:

Comment

Holy cow Edward that looks amazing. Do you plan on using zeospur II as prescibed (2x's/mo. or so) in the future? If I remember right you used it a while back and put it on the shelf for sometime.
                          Take Care,
                          Chad

Comment

Great stuff edward. As soon as my corals heal up---Zeospur it is
                            Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Not sure yet.....Build Thread to come!

Comment

Wow, those are really amazing changes Edward... Im now dosing zeospur once in 3-4 weeks and still finding the sweet spot for the dosing. With each dose, I see more and more colors!

Once I get the sweet spot and in stage 3, maybe my results will be worth posting too!!

Now Edward, for that full tank shot....
                              Farish

Setup: 250G System, ATI Powermodul 10x80w T5s, 4x6100 Tunze Streams & 7095 MultiController, Deltec PF1000 CR, Deltec AP902 Skimmer, IKS, Zeovit, Artica 1Hp Chiller

Comment

Working...
                              X