Amino Acid LPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amino Acid LPS

Just got a bottle of the lps amino acid, just thought I'd let people know it is well worth getting if you keep these.
    I've got a tank with caulaustrea in, and gave it the recommended dose yesterday. Watched for a few minutes but nothing happened. But a few hours later I had another look and the caulaustrea were blown up huge. Then that night they had enormous tentacle extension, way bigger than I've seen before, they really did look like a bunch of anemones. Today they are still blown right up about double normal size.
    If all this translates into improved long term growth, I'll be a happy chappy.
    May update in a couple of months.

ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Proud owner of an Elegance Coral "that lived". (It is thriving whith long tentacle tips...purchased in January 2005.) It has white tentacle tips, I beleive this has something to do with ones that will typically live due to the collection site.

Comment

Thats great wasp, thx for sharing
      Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Not sure yet.....Build Thread to come!

Comment

NICE! Cant wait to get mine I will share my experience too.

Comment

who sells it right now, can it be used alone without zeovit?
          Proud owner of an Elegance Coral "that lived". (It is thriving whith long tentacle tips...purchased in January 2005.) It has white tentacle tips, I beleive this has something to do with ones that will typically live due to the collection site.

Comment

Hi Adam, yes, in general all zeo-supplements can be used in non-zeo tanks. Bob
            "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

but does it have the same affect in non-zeo tanks?? I am not sure if wasp is using it in a non zeo tank or not,..........

Comment

Adam, AALPS can be used with great results in non-zeo tanks as well.
                Fish eat poop....tastes just like chicken.

Comment

where can it be purchased in the usa? thanks

Comment

look in the dealer fourm here. you can find someone.

Nick
                    275 Gallon Envision Acrylics Tank, 70 gallon sump, BK 300 internal, Zeovit, 5 sequence darts (1 on a oceansmotions 4-way), medusa dual controller, 2 ebo jaer 250w heaters, 1/2 hp JBJ comercial chiller, 4 RO IIIs w/14k hamilitons, 4 VHOs super actinic, deltec pf500 Ca Rx, 3 reef ceramic pillar, and 1 reef ceramic mini-reef, 5 ceramic closed loop intake screen covers, with 50ish pounds of LR

Comment

I already looked through all the internet sites I didnt see it.

Comment

email Gary, I am sure since he is the one bringing it into the USA, I am sure he can get you hooked up.. Ger is his name, he also owns this site.

Comment

Adam, the AALPS will officially hit the US on March 17 (that's the day the ship arrives).
                          Fish eat poop....tastes just like chicken.

Comment

ok thanks

Comment

gary!!!!
                              put me on the list))))))))))))))))))))))0000000

mike

Comment

Working...
                              X