Moving Forward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving Forward

Hi all, with the recent RC events, there has been a rash of threads/posts regarding RC on ZEOvit.com that have, in general, negative undertones. These types of threads/posts slow down & divert our purpose here at ZEOvit.com as an forum for discussing ZEOvit method by Thomas Pohl. While understandable, it is our general intent to work with all other forums in a positive manner for the benefit of all of us. We are currently working with RC on these recent problems. We have many guests who constantly visit our forum, mainly to learn about the ZEOvit method & the negative responses regarding other forums are not in our best interest to promote our site for ZEOvit & new membership. In future posting, try to keep this in mind, & let's move forward with interesting, informative, on target posting regarding our hobby The ZEOvit.com Board
    Last edited by invincible569; 02-13-2005, 07:17 AM.
    "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Thanks Bob! We have agreed that this type of action is healthy for the future of zeovit.com and any relations you have with any other reefkeeping forums. If we all stay civil and respectful, we will learn so much more from each other. Most of the negative RC threads have been removed for the same purpose Bob stated, to move forward. :blue:

Comment

Greetings All !

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all argument, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
      - Herbert Spencer
      "There is rhetoric for good causes, and rhetoric for bad causes - rhetoric which is tolerably true to facts as well as emotionally moving, and rhetoric which is unconsciously or deliberately a lie. To learn to discrimminate between the different kinds of rhetoric is an essential part of intellectual morality."
      - Aldous Huxley, from "The Perennial Philosophy"
      "Sell your cleverness, and buy bewilderment;
      Cleverness is mere opinion. Bewilderment is intuition."
      - Jalal-uddin Rumi
      Just some thoughts, FWIW ... back to filling out the data set ...
      "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Great thread Bob I totally agree
        Sean

Tank Specs:60g Cube SPS/Clam tank, ASM G1x Skimmer, DIY ZEOvit Reactor, 1x400w EVC 14k, Marine Life Aquatics CR-250 CaRx (RIP)

Not sure yet.....Build Thread to come!

Comment

Bob, sad to say I do not feel any of us will get back onto RC.. I have been in contact with a few mods and they all say I was disruptive in my postings.. I ask for examples and they keep running in circles... They show me no proof but thats what they say.. They also say I bashed RC on RC and the mods on RC.. I ask for examples of that aswell and still nothing.. I am bumbed out for sure... I did tell them I was very upset and bached them on zeo only after they banned me without merrit..

Comment

Jeff, we all understand the frustration, but really this is our place to be able to express our feelings with ZEOvit w/o repercussions, & we are all welcome here to do same Bob
            "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

Jeff, sorry things got out of hand earlier. I just got back and we want to make zeovit.com a place where everyone can feel comfortable so they can share there experiences. If you have any problems, please feel free to PM one of the moderators here so we can look into it.

Comment

Edward TY...

Comment

I'd like to personally thank all those that have acted honorably in regards to some of the negativity that has occured. It reflects highly on your site.

Comment

Greg, will the bans be lifted so we can all get along doing what we all love? reefkeeping and helping others?

Jeff

Comment

greg, thanks for the kind words. We are trying our best and just like you being a mod at RC, these types of decisions can be difficult at times especially when you have some of the members who are friends or people who the forum benefits from.

If anyone ever has any issues, please dont hesitate to contact any of the moderators. We are all here to help and make this place as comfortable as possible just like i stated before.

Comment

Working...
                      X