What EXACTLY do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What EXACTLY do you use?

Thought it would be interesting to see what everyone adds to their tank, obviously all add the main 4 but what other additives (zeo or not) do you add and why.

Cheers

Ga

PS for the record the only additive i add apart from ARM in the calc reactor is the amino acids which ive dosed for less than a week so no noticable changes yet.

hi ga,
    I also use only amino acids, because aminos are not include in any salt.
    I change every week 5% water with 4 diffrent salts and so I think water will be enriched with the other trace elements.

robert
    300 x 90 x 70
    http//www.korallenzucht.at/oshop

Comment

Im using the AAHC daily and Zeospur once a month Planning to start ME soon
      Farish

Setup: 250G System, ATI Powermodul 10x80w T5s, 4x6100 Tunze Streams & 7095 MultiController, Deltec PF1000 CR, Deltec AP902 Skimmer, IKS, Zeovit, Artica 1Hp Chiller

Comment

Ive been using them all! I honestly dont use the pocci stylo glow and Iron as much as I would like too. I dont use Pocci because I dont have colonies of pocci's and stylo's. I just recently acquired some frags. Ive used it without any effects on any of the other corals. As for Iron, i only use half recommended. The more you use, the more algae you will get. I only use this on a rare occasion. If i see a green hue to my yellow mille, then i dont dose at all. Ive been using all the other supps depening on how my corals look both SPS and ricordias.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Laschober
          hi ga,
          I also use only amino acids, because aminos are not include in any salt.
          I change every week 5% water with 4 diffrent salts and so I think water will be enriched with the other trace elements.

robert
          That's an interesting concept, Robert, as I'm switching currently bwtween 4 different salts also, though I mainly use Oceanic & TM's Pro-reef, I also use Aquamedic's Meersalz & IO if the KH drifts too low. BTW, I also use all current Korallen-Zucht's supplements Bob
          "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

Working...
          X