Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got this Green Frag a month ago and look at it now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got this Green Frag a month ago and look at it now...

Here's a new frag I acquired a exactly one month ago. I took the new pic today. Its gonna be a beauty!

Jan122005

Feb122005 (middle frag)

whats all that colored stuff in the second pic???

Darn, zeo really does do stuff!

I am really starting to consider it...and GREAT frag

and corals too(those have lots of color!)
    Proud owner of an Elegance Coral "that lived". (It is thriving whith long tentacle tips...purchased in January 2005.) It has white tentacle tips, I beleive this has something to do with ones that will typically live due to the collection site.

Comment

Here's a tenius exactly ONE month ago too. Pic taken today. Growth is great too.

Comment

Man, that first one is growing like a weed. Look at all that new growth,that's great.
        Take Care,
        Chad

Comment

The growth is excellent on most corals. There is one that I wish would start growing and it is the blue Austera that I got from MSHUR. Its growing real slow. I have tried to relocate it, but with no luck. Maybe this one needs time to get settled in.

Comment

Thnx. Edward, all look good Bob
            "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

edward,
              mine is very slow grower...that part what i cut for u,just start to hill..

mike

Comment

Mike.. oh ok.. i thought it was just my tank. That coral grows SOOO slow!!! I saw a little bump out of it, but you can barely make it out. The yellow Austera is growing faster than the blue one.

Comment

those corals look great edward
                  Nam

Comment

Thanks Nam! We will see what it turns into in a couple of months.

Comment

We really really need to find a way for you guys to ship over frags internationally!
                      Farish

Setup: 250G System, ATI Powermodul 10x80w T5s, 4x6100 Tunze Streams & 7095 MultiController, Deltec PF1000 CR, Deltec AP902 Skimmer, IKS, Zeovit, Artica 1Hp Chiller

Comment

Working...
                      X