Dosing with Automoation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dosing with Automoation

My quesiton is can you use dosing pumps to automate your dosing schedule. Im thinking of doing this but don't want to dose ZeoBak just the zeostart and pohls extra atm. is this possible to setup and perform
    Minnesota Reefer

Its doable.

Comment

well thats somewhat of an answer... i'll start there.
      Minnesota Reefer

Comment

Yes, but it is recommended to use high-precision equipment, the dose is usually 1 drop or 1ml corresponds to 100 liters. Certain products such as: ZeoBac, BioMate and Coral Vitalizer are also recommended to be stored within the temperature range of +4°C to +20°C after opening, i.e. +39.2°F to +68°F. There are also CoralSnow and CoralSnow Plus, there will be sediment after standing for a period of time (need to shake fully to mix), this may be a problem that needs to be overcome.

Comment

The thing is it will not honestly make such a difference if you put something on a doser when you need to dos other things anyways. In the end you can't put everything on a doser. Something that takes 2 minutes out of your day will not really change if you dose stuff using mechanical doser to save a few seconds out of your day. Some of zeovit is already offered automatic elements in the form of tablets.

Your tank is something to be a little proud about and I don't see a person not having 30 seconds out of there day to hand dose things.

But who am I to tell you how to run your tank. So yes if you want a tech tank get the doser, and run it threw the thing.

Comment

Working...
          X