No announcement yet.

Expiration date of diluted zeostart 3 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expiration date of diluted zeostart 3 ?

hello i have a simple question! i'm using zeostart3 which dilluted with boiled RODI water.

it work nicely but wonder it has a expiration of date. ppl say i should make one month's amount of dilluted zeostart each time. so i guess the expiraton date of dilluted zeostart3 is around a month right? or can i use it after a month? (if it's not going bad like bacterial film in the solution)

very thanks you

I have no experience with actually diluting zeostart 3 so can't really say anything. I think as long as it's stored properly (quality doesn't show any bacterial cloud, or any other sign of bad appearance) it should be good to go. But basically, I would recommend that you keep the stock solution and just dilute it with the amount that works for you, this will avoid "all" Start3 contamination.

Comment

No worry if there are no bacterial blooms or any kind of a sediment in the bottle the product should be fine, diluting it or not does not make a difference so no worry. As Jacky mention I would also dilute just the quantity you need every 2 or 3 month for example.

G.Alexander

Comment

Working...
      X