Coral Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coral Love

Just got my bottle today. Should last me a year and a half. Its hard to describe what it smells like.
    My corals seem to growing just fine without the product but I wanted to try it out.
    It was kinda hard to track down but Vancouver had some in stock.
    Attached Files

Maybe it might be better to tell us what it tastes like then lol

Be interesting to see how it goes for ya.
    keep us posted please.

Comment

Hope you will share your experience with the product, I do not remember any review for it over here.

G.Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by NZ-Nick View Post

keep us posted please.
        lol you know that smell that vitalizer has. its strong but not quite as strong. Its almost like a water down version of it.
        It ask for 1ml per 25 gallons every two days.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220713_162153.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	2.14 MB
ID:	604009

Originally posted by NZ-Nick View Post

keep us posted please.
          ok Nick tasting now. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bugger View Post
            Click image for larger version

Name:	20220713_162153.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	2.14 MB
ID:	604009

ok Nick tasting now. lol
            Hahahahaha

all good 👍

hope ya left some love for ya corals lol

Comment

Im on my 3rd dose and corals look fuzzier then usual. Polyps are out to their maximum.

I really need to get a orange light filter and a macro camera to show what im looking at.

Comment

I have a 1 liter bottle and dose it every 2 days. so far I see no effect. I dose it sometimes when it's light and sometimes when it's dark in the tank. to the smell.. it somehow smells like a soup ;-)

But unfortunately I can't see a special effect of the product.
                Aqua medic Xenia 130 - 4x Radion xr30 pro G4 - 2x Vortech mp40 QD + 2x Vortech mp10 QD - Ecotech Marine Vectra M1- Nyos Quantum 120 - Korallenzucht Easy Lift Magnetic S

Comment

Originally posted by Slap View Post
                  I have a 1 liter bottle and dose it every 2 days. so far I see no effect. I dose it sometimes when it's light and sometimes when it's dark in the tank. to the smell.. it somehow smells like a soup ;-)

But unfortunately I can't see a special effect of the product.
                  I have been using it for a while now and have seen no negative effects. What did you imagine it was asspose to do?

My sps is fluffy with polyp extension and I am happy with the product.
                  • Deepens coloration.
                  • Fast recovery from damage.
                  • Increasing growth rates.
                  • Prevents malnourishment.
                  • Stabilizes harmed corals.
                  • Provides nourishment to faded corals immediately.
                  • Supports and enhances biology.
                  I have a tank without fish and my corals are encrusting and all I am adding is booster , love, bak, start 3,and red sea energy plus.

The product seems to be an enhanced version of flatworm stop.

Comment

Ive used it for a month now and have noticed darkening of some corals and no effect on others. Its hard to say what effect it does have but Im sure it does some good to the tank. Do you need this product? No but its nice to see ZeoVit come up with new products

Comment

as already written by me. I don't see any effect from the corals love. I dose it sometimes in the dark, sometimes in the light, but no effect. Also the polyp picture of my sps does not change after or during the dosing..
                      Aqua medic Xenia 130 - 4x Radion xr30 pro G4 - 2x Vortech mp40 QD + 2x Vortech mp10 QD - Ecotech Marine Vectra M1- Nyos Quantum 120 - Korallenzucht Easy Lift Magnetic S

Comment

Originally posted by Slap View Post
                        as already written by me. I don't see any effect from the corals love. I dose it sometimes in the dark, sometimes in the light, but no effect. Also the polyp picture of my sps does not change after or during the dosing..
                        I have tenuis that got darker in their bases but my other corals have had no effect. Every coral is different

Comment

Sadly I have no experience with Zeo CoralLove and can't really say much. Judging from the recommended dosage of the product "Dosage: 1ml/100 liters every other day", this product has support and enhanced biology (similar to SpongePower, BioMate) (although also supports biology, but cannot replace each other, they are not the same, This must be noted). The product mentions shaking before use, which means that the product adds certain elements (precipitation) that can quickly help corals repair and increase growth rates quickly from damage (similar to Zeo Coral Vitalizer). This product therefore brings optimized conditions for coral restoration, stabilizing/supporting biology, providing coral health and rapid growth.

This is my opinion on the product, not entirely correct

Comment

I love this stuff. I put in a little more then the recommendation on the bottle and watch my corals expand like crazy

Comment

do you use it with zeovit full system ? and how is it so far? just got mine as well

Comment

Working...
                              X