Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New system

Good afternoon reefer

i am a new member and i am planning to start with zeovit system my tank is 2 months old and after some research, i decide to go for zeovit.

my tank will be mostly sps and some lps.

i am planning to buy products for the next 6 months as in malta its very difficult to find

this is the list and product that i was going to buy and use can someone guide if this product is good for my system or if there is products i do not need or need to add
    • zeomix
    • carbon
    • zeobak
    • zeofood
    • zeostart
    • sponge power
    • bbalance
    • pohs extra
    • Abalance
    • zeospur 2
    • iodine complex
    • iron concentrated
    • potasium iodine
    • coral booster
    • bio-mate
    • coral snow

also it is possible to use bailling lights system with zeovit methode if no what do you reccomand for calc mag and alk

my aquarium parameters are

ammonia -0
    no2 0
    no3 25 (I need to put this down)
    kh 7.5
    calc 420
    mag 1280
    phos 0

Welcome to ZeoVit.com

This is an interesting question, I like the question you mentioned, basically I like every Zeo product. It's hard to say what, since it will take 6 months, here's my list and I think it's fine.
    zeomix
    carbon
    zeobak
    zeostart
    sponge power
    bbalance
    pohs extra
    iodine complex
    potasium iodine
    bio-mate
    coral snow

It is also recommended that you get Zeo CV/AA

If I get the point, it might be a good idea to use a calcium reactor, or use a commercial product to boost the elements, but make sure the product doesn't have extra trace elements.

Also hope you fill in more relevant information about your tank and let us know more

https://forum.zeovit.com/forum/gener...bout-your-tank

Comment

1. Gross water volume of your complete system (incl. sump etc.) - US gallons / UK gallons / liter --800lt
      2. Net water volume (incl. sump etc.) - US gallons / UK gallons / liter - 775 lts
      3. Are you using a CaCO2 reactor or other technique no
      4. Are you using a PO4 reactor (how long, how long ago, etc.) yes from start of aquarium i am using 200 ml of aquaforest phos minus
      5. Are you using Ozone -no
      6. Are you using UV -no
      7. What skimmer are you using (type, rated water volume) pacific sun rated for 1000 lts high stocking
      8. What are your actual PO4 and NO3 levels -0.01
      9. What are your actual Ca, Alk and Mg levels alk 7.5 mag 1280 - calc 420
      10. What filtration method do you use (refugium, DSB, Miracle Mud, etc.) aquaforest np pro and now i start zeolites
      11. Type of light (Watt, color temp, how old, etc.) x2 pacifix sun hybrid lamps = 16 t5 and 4 150 watts led
      12. What corals do you keep spos and lps
      13. Tissue color (light or dark) iat the moment i have a few lps as my tank still new but colors are very good
      14. How long has the tank been running 76 days
      15. Why do you want to use the ZEOvit system i see some tanks and i beleve is one of the best system ( at the moment i am on aquaforest and i am not confident about the brand )
      16. Any supplemental dosing (type, amount, why, etc.) balling lightrs
      17. Live rock (how much, how old, etc.). i start with aquaforest dry rock and now is 76 day old
      18. Any present problems yes i have some high nitrreates 25
      19. Problem description (tissue loss tips, tissue loss base, diatom bloom, algae, etc.) fior now nothing
      20. What test kit do you use (how old, recently switched, etc.) salfert and ghl ion director
      21. Present dosing, amounts and intervals (ZEOvit, ZEObak, ZEOfood, ZEOstart, ZEOspur2, etc.) i still not using
      22. Other water parameters and water stability (salinity, temp, etc.) 1026 salinity , 25 max 25.5 temp ,
      23. Which salt brand do you use aquaforest

also as i am new cay you please tell me what product you mean Zeo CV/AA in fukll name?

Comment

Start with basic products to reduce nutrients first:

1. Put 1.9 liters of zeovit into the Zeo Reactor. The water flow is about 775 liters per hour. Connect the reactor pump to a clock timer and run the reactor pump at 3 hours on/3 hours off/3 hours on intervals. Make sure that the zeolite is not exposed to air when the pump is turned off. Clean materials daily. Leave the zeolite in the filter for 4 weeks until your first change. This is the first replacement interval, others can be extended to 6-8 weeks.

2. Put 0.75 liters of activated carbon in the filter bag and keep it in the passive water flow in the sink, change it every 30 days. Rub the charcoal daily to keep the surface clean. Most users get perfect results with korallenzucht carbon.

3. Take 8 drops of ZeoBac daily for the first 2 weeks and 8 drop 3 times a week. Take ZeoStart 0.75ml 2 times a day (morning and evening). Dosing the Zeo reactor pump while it is on.

4. An additional 8 drops of SpongePower for the first two weeks and 8 drop every other day thereafter will improve systems biology. Once the system is running nutrient solids, other products you already have can be used later.

5. PO4 absorbers are not recommended for this system. If you are starting with zeovit, I recommend removing 1/3 of the absorbent and then gradually reducing the remaining absorbent to zero over the next 6-8 weeks. Please observe the nutrient concentration.

6. aquaforest np pro also allows us to reduce the dose by 1/2, and gradually reduce the dose to 0, about 2 weeks.

When you start using ZeoVit, stop taking your current amino acid products and only take supplements to keep Ca/KH and Mg levels within recommended ranges, they should not contain additional trace elements. Adjust your skimmer to skim off wetness and keep it as clean as possible for exit. Change the water 5 – 10% weekly and use good quality salt.

The basic water parameters adjust them slowly and try to keep them within the following ranges around NSW:

KH 6.5 – 7.5
        Ca 400 – 420 mg
        Mg 1250 – 1300 mg
        K+ ~ 380 mg

For malnourished environments, K+ (potassium) appears to be an important element. I suggest you get the test suite for this element as well, and post your results.

Coral Vitalizer
        Amino Acid
        Last edited by jacky; 07-04-2022, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X