Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible Dinos after dosing amino acid and AcroGlow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Dinos after dosing amino acid and AcroGlow?

Hello everyone,

So I have started my tank with the ZEOvit system(bak, food, sponge, lite, start3) now the tank is 4 month old. I have since then added some SPS/LPS

about a week ago I thought I can start dosing other KZ products such as Amino acid, AcroGlow, coral Vitalizer, coral booster and xtra special
    All follow instruction on bottle.

my tank parameter are as below
    PH 8.2
    Salt 35ppm
    KH 8.5
    CA410
    Mg 1380
    ammonia 0
    nitrite 0.02ppm
    nitrate 0.06ppm
    phos 0.04ppm

Recently I have found this slim coat with some fur like thing growing all over the rocks.

wondering if it has to do with the dosing I am doing

many thought or input on how should I approach to fix this issue?
    and how should I dose above product mentions?

thank you

Attached Files

You would have gotten it even if you did not dose zeovit products. Dinoflagalates are common and natural. all tanks go threw a dino phase

Comment

KH is a little bit high, let it drop to 7.5 and keep it solid there but this has nothing to do with the brown film on the rocks. The film does also not looks like Dinoflaggelate which might be a result of doing to much coloration elements while the quantity of consumers is still very low. I would recommend you to run the system with the basic components (Bac, Start and if you have SpongePower) for the next 2 weeks. If you already have CoralSnow dose 1 ml / 25 US gallons every other day for the next 10 days additional.

G.Alexander

Comment

Signs of white cotton wool in the picture it's not Dino, it should decrease with biology, some snails might help.

Comment

Thank you all for input, I will stop dosing and keep doing the basic 4

thanks👍

Comment

Working...
          X