Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coral system 1-> 4

For my 425xl,

I have to put 15ml of coral system per week, is what I can inject 2ml per day of products

If I understand what you mean. First of all I'm sorry I didn't use coral system 1-4 and I can't say anything. Regarding automatic titrations, they contain elements that we can "finely" adjust by the appearance of the coral, and are great for nutrient-poor waters.

1/2 of the recommended dose per 100 liters, 2 times a week, as a starting dose, may be good if you're first-timer.

Comment

Welcome to ZeoVit.com !

Please give us some more information about your system to have a better to the setup:

https://forum.zeovit.com/forum/gener...r-tank#post138

G.Alexander

Comment

1. Gross water volume of your complete system (incl. sump etc.) - US gallons / UK gallons / liter. Red sea 425xl

2. Net water volume (incl. sump etc.) - US gallons / UK gallons / liter. 340l

3. Are you using a CaCO2 reactor or other technique
        Kalkwasser deltec km500

4. Are you using a PO4 reactor (how long, how long ago, etc.)
        No

5. Are you using Ozone No

6. Are you using UV.
        Yes,

7. What skimmer are you using (type, rated water volume)
        BBK MINI 200 with rd3

8. What are your actual PO4 and NO3 levels
        PO4 0,04
        NO3 5

9. What are your actual Ca, Alk and Mg levels
        ÇA 480
        KH 9
        MG 1380

10. What filtration method do you use (refugium, DSB, Miracle Mud, etc.). Berlinois with refugium

11. Type of light (Watt, color temp, how old, etc.)
        2x XR30 g5

12. What corals do you keep
        mixte

13. Tissue color (light or dark)

14. How long has the tank been running
        1 y o

15. Why do you want to use the ZEOvit system
        sps color

16. Any supplemental dosing (type, amount, why, etc.)
        17. Live rock (how much, how old, etc.) I don’t Know
        18. Any present problems
        19. Problem description (tissue loss tips, tissue loss base, diatom bloom, algae, etc.)

20. What test kit do you use (how old, recently switched, etc.)
        hanna ulr po4
        salifert no3
        trident Ca kh and Mg

21. Present dosing, amounts and intervals (ZEOvit, ZEObak, ZEOfood, ZEOstart, ZEOspur2, etc.)
        zeovit 900ml flow 100l/h (the first)
        zeobak 3 drop monday and thursday
        amino acid 1 drop monday and thursday
        zeosart 0,7ml everyday (stop week high Zeofood)
        zeofood 7 drop monday, wednesday and saturday
        18 drop week high
        sponge power 3 drop monday,wednesday and saturday
        coral vitaliser 3 drop monday, wedn, saturd
        carbon 170gr (not in flf)
        And 20 bacto reef balls colombo (change every week)

22. Other water parameters and water stability (salinity, temp, etc.)
        1024 aréomètre jBL
        25 degré
        orp ~ 410
        ph 8,19 to 8,3

23. Which salt brand do you use
        aquaforest reef salt

I know there are a lot of questions. Please be as detailed (and honest) as possible and feel free to elaborate on anything else you think may be important.

Start a new thread and give us as much information as possible.

Comment

Thank you for the additional information, there are some things I would recommend to change:

Water Parameters – Let Ca decrease to ~ 400 mg and the KH to ~ 7.5 and keep those levels as solid as possible. Mg is also a little ebit high, 1300 mg would be ideal but this will not have a negative impact, please also cross check your salinity with a different accurate instrument to make sure yours is accurate as elevated main water parameters are often a result of high salinity.

UV is not compatible with ZeoVit, it does destroy components of the dosed products as long as they are in the water. I would recommend to switch it off. If this is not a option switch it off for 2 hours while dosing.

Here are some general information about kalkwasser, personally I would replace it with a different method: https://forum.zeovit.com/forum/gener...796#post274796

Would recommend you to adjust your dosing regimen as follows:
          • zeobak 3 drops 2 x weekly
          • amino acid 3 drops once per week
          • zeostart 0.35ml 2 x per day (moring / evening) so 0.7 ml total per day all the time
          • zeofood 7 3 drops 2 x weekly
          • sponge power 3 drops every other day
          • coral vitalizer 6 drops 2 x weekly

Once the system runs nutrient poor solid you can start to dose the Coral System 1-4 @ 1/3% of the recommended quantity on the bottles label. Observe your corals for changes and if necessary increase the dosage slowly step by step over a couple of weeks depending to the corals coloration.

I expect you recently started using ZeoVit so the actual reactor flow of 100 liters per hour is OK. I would recommend you to increase the flow to ~ 350 liters per hour about 2 weeks after the first ZeoVit exchange if all your corals are doing fine.

Additional I would recommend you to get a potassium test kit, the level should be ~ 380 mg, lower levels do cause issues especially in nutrient poor environments.

The bacto reef balls you use are basically not necessary, I would recommend you to slowly remove them step by step over the next 2 or 3 month completely.

G.Alexander

Comment

Ok,

thank you 😉

I change the dosing.

Comment

Working...
            X