No announcement yet.

Are there vitamins in any KZ products?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there vitamins in any KZ products?

Per "ZEOvit® & Korallenzucht Guide – Easy Reefing", description on bottles, and descriptions on sites like bulkreefsupply, I don't see any mention of vitamins. However, on products like AAHC, there is mention of "elements", which could refer to vitamins, as vitamins are obviously composed of elements.

Are there KZ products with vitamins?

Thanks.

First of all, I don't know the ingredients of the product, so I am sorry. I am not sure whether amino acids can be classified as microbiotics. Vitamins can be divided into several types, as are amino acids. I have some products in my mind that contain vitamins, but I can’t say what they are because I’m not sure.

Comment

The ingredients of the product are just known by the manufacturer so you will not get a “real” answer to your question.

Is there any special reason why this information is important for you ?

G.Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by G.Alexander View Post
        [SIZE=14px][FONT=Arial]The ingredients of the product are just known by the manufacturer so you will not get a “real” answer to your question.
        This is strange, at least in europe, it's mandatory (by law) to write the product composition (and even provide the security specs if some products are toxic). Not the exact dosage obviously, but the composition is mandatory: in example: http://www.equoitaly.com/public/bioe...01-2016(1).pdf

Comment

Working...
        X