help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help!

1. Tổng lượng nước của hệ thống hoàn chỉnh của bạn (bao gồm bể chứa, v.v.) - US gallon / UK gallon / lít : 650L
    2. Lượng nước ròng (bao gồm cả bể chứa, v.v.) - US gallon / UK gallon / lít
    3. Bạn có đang sử dụng một Lò phản ứng CaCO2 hoặc kỹ thuật khác : No
    4. Bạn có đang sử dụng lò phản ứng PO4 không (cách đây bao lâu, cách đây bao lâu, v.v.) : No
    5. Bạn có đang sử dụng Ozone : No
    6. Bạn có đang sử dụng UV : No
    7. Bạn đang sử dụng skimmer nào (loại, lượng nước định mức) : bubble king supermarine 160
    8. Mức PO4 và NO3 : 0,06 - 2
    9. Mức Ca, Alk và Mg thực tế của bạn là bao nhiêu :
    - KH : 8,5
    - MG : 1400
    - Ca : 450
    10. Bạn sử dụng phương pháp lọc nào (refugium, DSB, Miracle Mud, v.v.) : refugium
    11. Loại ánh sáng (Watt, nhiệt độ màu, bao nhiêu tuổi, v.v.) : straton x3 .
    12. Bạn nuôi san hô gì : Acropora
    13. Màu mô (sáng hoặc tối) : dark
    14. Bể đã hoạt động được bao lâu rồi : 8 months
    15. Tại sao bạn muốn sử dụng hệ thống ZEOvit :
    16. Bất kỳ liều lượng bổ sung nào (loại, số lượng, tại sao, v.v.)
    17. Đá sống (bao nhiêu, bao nhiêu tuổi, v.v.) : 8 months
    18. Bất kỳ vấn đề hiện tại nào : acropora is not happy
    19. Mô tả vấn đề (mẹo mất mô, cơ sở mất mô, tảo cát nở, tảo, v.v.) : is not PE
    20. Bạn sử dụng bộ xét nghiệm nào (bao nhiêu tuổi, mới chuyển sang, v.v.) : salifert
    21. Trình bày liều lượng, lượng và khoảng thời gian (ZEOvit, ZEObak, ZEOfood, ZEOstart, ZEOspur2, v.v.)
    22. Các thông số nước khác và độ ổn định của nước (độ mặn, nhiệt độ, v.v.)
    23. Bạn sử dụng nhãn hiệu muối nào : tropic marine

- Tôi muốn chuyển đổi hệ thống sang Zeovit . Làm ơn hướng dẫn tôi về liều lượng .Cảm ơn rất nhiều ! .
    Please translate .

Tôi muốn acropora của tôi happy hơn và có độ mở poluyp lớn hơn .

Comment

Welcome to ZeoVit.com !

While your coral issues can have many reasons the ZeoVit system basically does improve the quality of the water which does have a positive effect to the corals if everything else is OK. If you like to start ZeoVit on your system I have calculated a startup recommendation for your system with a net water volume of ~ 520 liters.

First start with the basics products to decrease nutrients:

1. Place 1.3 liter zeovit in a Zeo Reactor. Water flow around 520 liters per hour. Connect the reactor pump to a clock timer and run the reactor pump with a 3 hour on / 3 hour off / 3 hour on interval. Please make sure the zeolite is not exposed to air while the pump is switched off. Clean the material daily. Leave the zeolite 4 weeks in the filter until you do the first change out. This is the first changing interval, others could be lengthen to 6 – 8 weeks.

2. Place 0.5 liters activated carbon in a filter sock and keep it in a passive water flow in your sump, changed every 30 days. Knead the carbon daily to keep the surface clean. Most users get perfect results with korallenzucht carbon.

3. Dose 5 drops ZeoBac daily for the first 2 weeks, flowed by a 2 – 3 x weekly dosage of 5 drops. Dose 0.5 ml ZeoStart 2 x daily (morning & evening). Dose those in front of the Zeo reactor pump while it is switched on.

Later on you could use the additional products for coral coloration. Adjust your skimmer to skim wet, keeping it clean to export as much as possible. Do a weekly water change of 5 – 10 % with a good salt.

Basic water parameters are not 100% ideal, adjust them slowly and keep them as stabile as possible close the NSW within the following ranges:

KH 6.5 – 7.5
      Ca 400 – 420 mg
      Mg 1250 – 1300 mg
      K+ ~ 380 mg

For a nutrient poor environment K+ (potassium) seems to be a important element. I would recommend you to get a test kit for this element also, posting your results.

This is a start-up dosage which might have to be adjusted later.

If possible please respond in English language.

G.Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by G.Alexander View Post
        Welcome to ZeoVit.com !

While your coral issues can have many reasons the ZeoVit system basically does improve the quality of the water which does have a positive effect to the corals if everything else is OK. If you like to start ZeoVit on your system I have calculated a startup recommendation for your system with a net water volume of ~ 520 liters.

First start with the basics products to decrease nutrients:

1. Place 1.3 liter zeovit in a Zeo Reactor. Water flow around 520 liters per hour. Connect the reactor pump to a clock timer and run the reactor pump with a 3 hour on / 3 hour off / 3 hour on interval. Please make sure the zeolite is not exposed to air while the pump is switched off. Clean the material daily. Leave the zeolite 4 weeks in the filter until you do the first change out. This is the first changing interval, others could be lengthen to 6 – 8 weeks.

2. Place 0.5 liters activated carbon in a filter sock and keep it in a passive water flow in your sump, changed every 30 days. Knead the carbon daily to keep the surface clean. Most users get perfect results with korallenzucht carbon.

3. Dose 5 drops ZeoBac daily for the first 2 weeks, flowed by a 2 – 3 x weekly dosage of 5 drops. Dose 0.5 ml ZeoStart 2 x daily (morning & evening). Dose those in front of the Zeo reactor pump while it is switched on.

Later on you could use the additional products for coral coloration. Adjust your skimmer to skim wet, keeping it clean to export as much as possible. Do a weekly water change of 5 – 10 % with a good salt.

Basic water parameters are not 100% ideal, adjust them slowly and keep them as stabile as possible close the NSW within the following ranges:

KH 6.5 – 7.5
        Ca 400 – 420 mg
        Mg 1250 – 1300 mg
        K+ ~ 380 mg

For a nutrient poor environment K+ (potassium) seems to be a important element. I would recommend you to get a test kit for this element also, posting your results.

This is a start-up dosage which might have to be adjusted later.

If possible please respond in English language.

G.Alexander
        Thank you very much !
        Sorry , i cant speak english . im use google translate. sorry for the inconvenience !
        Sorry . but I do not understand :
        - 3 hour on / 3 hour off / 3 hour on interval ? . 3 hour on interval ?
        - What happens if I don't use carbon?
        - Dose 0.5 ml ZeoStart 2 x daily (morning & evening) ( one day 1ml ) ? is that what you mean? . Can I replace it with another one? nopox ....v.v. ?
        - i had : zeo bak , zeo food , sponge power , zeo lite , pohn extra , amino acid , vitalizer, acro glow . What else do I have to prepare for the system?
        - How to provide nutrients to the system?
        - with the zeovit system do I need to reduce the light intensity to a low level?
        Many thanks !!

Comment

You are welcome !

I try to answer your questions as follows:

- 3 hour on / 3 hour off / 3 hour on interval ? . 3 hour on interval ?
          [
          For the first 6 weeks run the reactor with a interval of 3 hours. For example switch off the reactor pump at 6 oClock, switch it on at 9 oClock and off at 12 oClock and so one.

- What happens if I don't use carbon?

Carbon is a part of the system, it does remove harmful substances and nettle toxins from the corals for example so I would recommend to use it but basically if you do not want to you can leave it out. Make sure to use a adequate carbon which does not remove elements to aggressive from the water which will cause issues with the corals.

- Dose 0.5 ml ZeoStart 2 x daily (morning & evening) ( one day 1ml ) ? is that what you mean? . Can I replace it with another one? nopox ....v.v. ?

Dose 1 ml daily split to tow additions so 2 x 0.5 ml per day. ZeoStart is adopted to the bacteria strains in ZeoBac and a central product of the system so it should not be replaced with another product.

- i had : zeo bak , zeo food , sponge power , zeo lite , pohn extra , amino acid , vitalizer, acro glow . What else do I have to prepare for the system?

If you already have SpongePower you can dose 5 drops every other day from the beginning for 2 weeks, than reduce the dosage to 2 – 3 x weekly. If you like to use CoralVitalizer you can dose 10 drops 2 x weekly additional. The other products can be used later once the system is running nutrient poor solid.

- How to provide nutrients to the system?

If you talk about PO4 and NO3 it is usually not necessary and if your system does contain a couple of fish this is usually enough to keep the corals happy. General nourishing like amino acids can be used as soon as your corals get lighter tissue from the reduced nutrients. Then you need to find the right balance.

- with the zeovit system do I need to reduce the light intensity to a low level?

There is no need to adjust the lighting intensity.

G.Alexander

Comment

You are welcome !

For the first 6 weeks run the reactor with a interval of 3 hours. For example switch off the reactor pump at 6 oClock, switch it on at 9 oClock and off at 12 oClock and so one.

Carbon is a part of the system, it does remove harmful substances and nettle toxins from the corals for example so I would recommend to use it but basically if you do not want to you can leave it out. Make sure to use a adequate carbon which does not remove elements to aggressive from the water which will cause issues with the corals.

Dose 1 ml daily split to tow additions so 2 x 0.5 ml per day. ZeoStart is adopted to the bacteria strains in ZeoBac and a central product of the system so it should not be replaced with another product.

If you already have SpongePower you can dose 5 drops every other day from the beginning for 2 weeks, than reduce the dosage to 2 – 3 x weekly. If you like to use CoralVitalizer you can dose 10 drops 2 x weekly additional. The other products can be used later once the system is running nutrient poor solid.

If you talk about PO4 and NO3 it is usually not necessary and if your system does contain a couple of fish this is usually enough to keep the corals happy. General nourishing like amino acids can be used as soon as your corals get lighter tissue from the reduced nutrients. Then you need to find the right balance.

There is no need to adjust the lighting intensity.

G.Alexander

thank you very much ! can i ask a little more about zeo food ? How does it work, how does it work with my system?
            - Can I use other coral feeds?Spirulina , reef roid , mins....v.v ?
            - With such a low nutritional system. Will the appearance of dinos happen?
            - Can I use other probiotics? continuum bacter genM, aquaforest ?...v.v
            - water exchange ? Once a week 10% or once every 2 weeks 15%? Do you have any suggestions for this? I'll switch to koranllen zucht's salt.
            - What do you think about system 1234 ?
            - What do you think about bio - mate ?
            Last edited by bimmerian; 11-30-2021, 12:17 PM.

Comment

How does it work, how does it work with my system?

It is a combination of coral food and a carbon source for bacteria, usually the product is not necessary for the early stage as the coral food component can cause some kind of a brown film on rocks / sand / glass. It should be used later once the system has a strong biology and is running nutrient poor solid to fine-tune coral coloration.

Can I use other coral feeds?Spirulina , reef roid , mins....v.v ?

Basically such kind of foods can be used but most of the can not be consumed by SPS corals because of their particle size, I do not know the mentioned products in details. Usually additional coral food is not necessary but it can be used if you like to in minimal quantities if you like to.

With such a low nutritional system. Will the appearance of dinos happen?

Basically Dinos can occur in any kind of system so I would not say that this is direct linked to low nutrients. Often other reasons are responsible for their growth.

Can I use other probiotics? continuum bacter genM, aquaforest ?

I would recommend you to decide which system you like to use, mixing different products does usually not really work well and makes it difficult to offer help.

water exchange ? Once a week 10% or once every 2 weeks 15%? Do you have any suggestions for this? I'll switch to koranllen zucht's salt.

In a already established system usually 10% weekly works very well to most systems but it can also be increased if the quantity of consumers is really high (many SPS corals with heavy growth). The water change is done to refresh elements in a balanced way.

What do you think about system 1234 ?

It can be used with ZeoVit and contains many elements which are split to the other blue bottles however I personally would prefer dosing the elements separate as this does give me more control.

What do you think about bio - mate ?

BioMate is improving the biology and works well as a addition to process nutrients. I have used it since the beginning 2 x weekly @ 2 drops / 100 liters.

G.Alexander

Comment

It is a combination of coral food and a carbon source for bacteria, usually the product is not necessary for the early stage as the coral food component can cause some kind of a brown film on rocks / sand / glass. It should be used later once the system has a strong biology and is running nutrient poor solid to fine-tune coral coloration.

Basically such kind of foods can be used but most of the can not be consumed by SPS corals because of their particle size, I do not know the mentioned products in details. Usually additional coral food is not necessary but it can be used if you like to in minimal quantities if you like to.

Basically Dinos can occur in any kind of system so I would not say that this is direct linked to low nutrients. Often other reasons are responsible for their growth.

I would recommend you to decide which system you like to use, mixing different products does usually not really work well and makes it difficult to offer help.

In a already established system usually 10% weekly works very well to most systems but it can also be increased if the quantity of consumers is really high (many SPS corals with heavy growth). The water change is done to refresh elements in a balanced way.

It can be used with ZeoVit and contains many elements which are split to the other blue bottles however I personally would prefer dosing the elements separate as this does give me more control.

BioMate is improving the biology and works well as a addition to process nutrients. I have used it since the beginning 2 x weekly @ 2 drops / 100 liters.

G.Alexander
                very thanks

Comment

Working...
                X