Zeostart overdose???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeostart overdose???

Hey all! New to the zeovit system and so far, I’ve been loving it. Easily the cleanest tank I’ve maintained. My question is if there is anything I should be worried about if I accidentally overdosed zeostart. I was dosing my tank with some KZ products and when I got to zeostart, I added it at what I thought was 1ml/250l. After reading the label, I realized it’s the only bottle I have that is in GALLONS and not liters lol! So instead of dosing for 450l, I actually dosed for 450gallons. My actual volume is probably only 118g or so. Is there anything I should do or be worried about? Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by enchelycore808; 11-03-2021, 02:36 AM.

Welcome to ZeoVit.com !

No worry, I do not expect any kind of a problem from it. I would recommend you to continue dosing as recommended now in your case for a net water volume of 108 US gallons it would be 0.4 ml 2 x daily.

G.Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by G.Alexander View Post
      Welcome to ZeoVit.com !

No worry, I do not expect any kind of a problem from it. I would recommend you to continue dosing as recommended now in your case for a net water volume of 108 US gallons it would be 0.4 ml 2 x daily.

G.Alexander
      thank you for easing my mind! 😁 I will continue dosing at the level you recommended. The bottles were a little overwhelming at first but I think I’m starting to get the hang of it and seeing how the tank reacts.

Comment

Working...
      X