dosing pumps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dosing pumps

hi all is possible to use dosing pumps to dose zeo product?
    any special treatment for the bottles, like adding water or products are ready to be used with pumps?

3 pumps should be enough for the daily schedule right? anything else can be dosed manually

The products which are dosed in ml / 100 liters including ZeoStart which are not need to be shaken can be dosed with automatic dosing systems if you like to. You can water them down with boiled RO water or sterile water from the pharmacy to make it easier to dose. Each product need a separate bottle. Personally I have dosed ZeoStart with a dosing pump as it is dosed regular with the same quantity and dosing intervall, all the other products manually when necessary.

G.Alexander

Comment

Alexander,
      But if I can auto dose, for example, 0.1ml and I have GHL magnetic stirrer - may I use auto dose (before dosing I can start magnetic stirrer to shake the liquid) to dose, for example, Sponge Power?
      Or the liquid, which is the dosing tube, should be reshaked again? Many thanks

Comment

Even with the magnetic stirrer it will be difficult for such products as there will always be something let in the hose however if you keep the hoses as short as possible it might work also.

G.Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X