• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi jacky, I need adjust my test result, no3=2.5 po4=0.03

Comment

Hi Jacky, I need adjust my test result No3=2.5 Po4=0.03

Comment

The system is still young, and biology will improve further over time. The affected area, siphon it, and then continue to administer it as planned. If there is CoralSnow product, it can be added. Let us see the subsequent changes and development. Many people try to turn off the lighting and stay in the dark for 3 days, and it can usually be treated. If it were me, I would observe the subsequent development before doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by jacky View Post
          The system is still young, and biology will improve further over time. The affected area, siphon it, and then continue to administer it as planned. If there is CoralSnow product, it can be added. Let us see the subsequent changes and development. Many people try to turn off the lighting and stay in the dark for 3 days, and it can usually be treated. If it were me, I would observe the subsequent development before doing so.
          I drop 10ml CoralSnow every day and observe the subsequent development

Comment

Please be sure to maintain a complete and correct Zeo basis to reduce the dose plan of nutritional products, otherwise extend the biology, basic water parameters, and keep the potassium level as stable as possible

Comment

There are brown algae on sand beds and live rocks.

The base 3 addition is as below

ZeoBac – 3 x weekly 5 drop
              ZeoStart – 2 x daily total 1ml
              SpongePower – every other day 5 drop

Click image for larger version  Name:	19096140-92CA-4948-BDEB-00CE9F94ACC6.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	2.43 MB ID:	601424 Click image for larger version  Name:	A07C58F7-B508-479D-B74E-D1FDED7519D2.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	2.63 MB ID:	601425 Click image for larger version

Name:	CFC485D4-9F73-49A3-9C6A-52EC6CD0EAC7.jpeg
Views:	62
Size:	1.74 MB
ID:	601426 Click image for larger version

Name:	B4D8DCF0-5423-4694-8364-CA675AB70B2E.jpeg
Views:	59
Size:	2.51 MB
ID:	601427
              Last edited by aaawwwlm; 09-20-2021, 07:03 AM.

Comment

I would recommend you to give your system some time, stop adding corals and fish at the moment until the brown stuff has disappear. Lets see if it does decrease in the next 2 weeks, if it does increase further actions might be necessary.

G.Alexander

Comment

At this stage, biology is not very stable and the system will take some time, please remember.

Comment

OK.Let's see in the next 2 weeks

Comment

It is difficult to say this point in time, but I suggest you let us complete the first zeolite replacement at least 2 weeks later. If everything is fine, the corals are healthy and the nutrition level is low, you can start slowly and gradually increase the corals, but keep it slow.

Comment

Originally posted by jacky View Post
                        It is difficult to say this point in time, but I suggest you let us complete the first zeolite replacement at least 2 weeks later. If everything is fine, the corals are healthy and the nutrition level is low, you can start slowly and gradually increase the corals, but keep it slow.
                        OK,Thank you

Comment

Today I replaced 50% zeolite. Do I need to add anything else after replacing the zeolite?

Comment

After replacing the zeolite material, Zeo Bac x 10 days (1 drop/25 US gallons), otherwise, 2-3 times a week.

KZ activated carbon is replaced every 30 days.
                            (Later, if the zeolite material and KZ carbon have the same replacement cycle, extend the carbon by 1 week to avoid replacing it in the same cycle at the same time)

Check whether the flow rate of the zeolite reactor is correct. Continue to implement the Zeo basic product plan. As there are already animals in the tank, try to keep the basic water parameters at the NSW level including potassium, check the nutritional level, and start to change the water 5-10% every week

Comment

https://forum.zeovit.com/forum/gener...nformation-faq

#2 in the link, for your reference, I think it’s great

Comment

ok thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X