Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help plz

hi need your advice

1. Gross water volume of your complete system (incl. sump etc.) - US gallons / UK gallons / liter 450l (waterbox 130.4)
    2. Net water volume (incl. sump etc.) - US gallons / UK gallons / liter
    3. Are you using a CaCO2 reactor or other technique no
    4. Are you using a PO4 reactor (how long, how long ago, etc.) no
    5. Are you using Ozone no
    6. Are you using UV no but i have some
    7. What skimmer are you using (type, rated water volume) deltec scc1660
    8. What are your actual PO4 and NO3 levels no3 4,7 and po4 0,04
    9. What are your actual Ca, Alk and Mg levels ca 450 alk 7,3 mg 1290
    10. What filtration method do you use (refugium, DSB, Miracle Mud, etc.) i have bio blocks of maxspect and i use a fleece filter Clarisea sk5000
    11. Type of light (Watt, color temp, how old, etc.) i use 3 ecotech radions gen 3 with the ab + setting at 50 %
    12. What corals do you keep sps corals but only frags
    13. Tissue color (light or dark) dark color
    14. How long has the tank been running 20 may 2021
    15. Why do you want to use the ZEOvit system clear system and growth and colouring
    16. Any supplemental dosing (type, amount, why, etc.) the basics zeobac 4 drops 3 times a week / sponge power 4 drops everyday / zeostart 3 2 times a day diluted on a dosing pump
    17. Live rock (how much, how old, etc.) no live rock dead rock aprox 35 kg
    18. Any present problems green water
    19. Problem description (tissue loss tips, tissue loss base, diatom bloom, algae, etc.) green water if i use uv for a day of 5 then it clears up but later it get back worser
    20. What test kit do you use (how old, recently switched, etc.) hanna for no3 po4 kh and red sea for cal and mg aqua forest and k salifer
    21. Present dosing, amounts and intervals (ZEOvit, ZEObak, ZEOfood, ZEOstart, ZEOspur2, etc.)see 16
    22. Other water parameters and water stability (salinity, temp, etc.)1,025 salt and ph 8,10 temp between 24 and 25 Celsius
    23. Which salt brand do you use tropic marine pro reef

a picture

what is your advice there are 5 smal frag in the tank they are not dieing but also not growing
    Attached Files

Hello juffer, unfortunately, I don't have very good experience. Do you have your own ideas? Or maybe something has been added? After turning off the ultraviolet rays, they came back. There seems to be a root cause, maybe "filter material" (I don't know, it's just an idea). Another question is, why do you want to use UV lamps? If it were me, I would try to turn off the UV rays and add Zeo CoralSnow to see if things get better.

Comment

i don't want to use uv lamps i only activated them because i had them on storage and it won't get better on his own so i set them up for 5 days and then i take them of again now there is no uv on the tank i ad some pics from the sump

Attached Files

Comment

The water does look green. My experience is not very good, but I can’t see anything unusual from the sump. What about the contents in the main display system? Are there any more narratives about the dry rock and dead rock materials? Has it been added midway and has it been cleaned by additional treatment?

Comment

it has been in my previous tank i treated it with bleach then rinse it and cured it there are current 2 wrasse in the display and 1 hermit so you advice is use coral snow ?

Comment

You can try Zeo CoralSnow 10ml for 3 days to see if the situation improves gradually and adjust the skimmer wetness. If it repeats, it is possible that the pipe material or filter sponge is continuously leaching (not sure, just an idea). In addition to Zeo products, have you added any additional products?

Comment

just in the beginnen microlift special blend bacteria and ok i wil try that

Comment

Let's use the complete Zeo product. In some cases, certain "enzymes" seem to be the same,Its traces will stay on the rocks

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nSrM0-bPDSA

This link, I don’t know what it expresses, but it seems to have the same relationship as your added content

Comment

Welcome to ZeoVit.com !

I have never seen such a drastic green cloudiness to be honest. Have you running ZeoVit since the beginning of have you introduced the system later ? Was the cloudiness visible since the beginning or has this started slowly since you started to use the ZeoVit components ?

Lets keep running the UV for one week, switch it off for 2 hours while dosing, this this will not cause issues if used temporary. Lets see if the cloudiness does come back. Additional dose 10 – 15 ml CoralSnow Standard pure daily for a couple of days.

G.Alexander

Comment

ok i wil ad the uv and wil get some snow currently i only use zero products the other brand was only for bacteria diversity

Comment

Hey welcome.

Is it possible to add a 200 micron filter sock after the filter flees ??

Waterbox sumps - where ur Zeostone reactor is, water exists the sock/ filters compartment.

Idealy this is where ur skimmer should be.
                      Noozel facing as best of filtered water.

Your zeolite reactor after the skimmer and returning to the return pump chamber.

I can’t see how ur flow skimmer and reactor is from the pic.

But it might be possible that ur skimmer is skimming all the good stuff out of ur zeolites reactor before it reacher ur tank.

- also ur delta skimmer- why is the air filter brown in the picture. ( clean )

- also clean the skimmer cup and glass daily

Regards
                      NickB

Comment

not any mor i cut the filter sock compartiment and i tried that setting but its just to smal for it i planned a bigger sump in the future

Comment

Hey, it’s all good.
                          just a few ideas.

when I looked at the water box tanks, Sump- I didn’t like that ato chamber,

If it was me I would remover - mover the return pump section to next to flees-filter section ( better flow and space around sump- straighter return line to tank) and run a separate top off water container.

it would be cheaper than a new sump.

follow G.Alexander instructions UV and dosing

regards
                          NB

Comment

thanks a lot for the advice i would think about it and yes uv is on the tank now keep you posted

Comment

here is an update wath do you say guys now uv for 4 days i don't dose coral snow yet i must go to lfs
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X