Kz need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kz need help.

Hello, I’m a new member. I have some issues and I really need your help.
    I’m using redsea system for my tank nearly 1 year and now i want to change into korallen-zucht. My question is:
    - How to maintain these chemicals liquid? (should i put them (vitalizer, zep bak, zeo food,…) in the fridge, i have read this brand website, but couldn’t find any info about maintenance)
    - could I use the dosing system for these products?

Hello PinPin111, welcome to ZeoVit

1.Here are some suggestions for storage and preservation of the product

ZeoBac-BioMate-Coral Vitalizer

recommend to store the products in the temperature range of + 4 degree C to + 20 degree C which would be + 39.2 degreeF to + 68 degreeF.

2.Yes, any initial old system can be converted to Zeo system, which will take some time.

https://forum.zeovit.com/forum/gener...bout-your-tank

Copy through this link and fill in the details for us as much as possible

Comment

Thank you so much

Comment

You are welcome, except for the 3 Zeo products mentioned in #2, the rest of Zeo products should be stored in a dark place away from direct sunlight, so that they can be well preserved.

The following are Zeo's basic nutritional reduction products:

Zeo Bac
        Zeo Start
        Zeo SpongePower
        Zeo zeolite material and Zeo activated carbon

It is recommended to get Zeo Sponge Power, which improves biologically good side effects. Zeo Food products will be added later when adjusting the appearance of corals.

Comment

Originally posted by jacky View Post
          You are welcome, except for the 3 Zeo products mentioned in #2, the rest of Zeo products should be stored in a dark place away from direct sunlight, so that they can be well preserved.

The following are Zeo's basic nutritional reduction products:

Zeo Bac
          Zeo Start
          Zeo SpongePower
          Zeo zeolite material and Zeo activated carbon

It is recommended to get Zeo Sponge Power, which improves biologically good side effects. Zeo Food products will be added later when adjusting the appearance of corals.
          Question about Zeo food plus dosage.
          The dosage from this brand is:
          1 week/month 6 drops/100L/day.
          After this 3 times a week 2 drops/100L
          But is it possible and safe if I change the dosage into 3 times a week 5 drops/ 100l?

Comment

All nutritional coloring products have the best effect when added with low malnutrition. The coral is lightly organized, polyps expand, and the appearance of corals is adjusted. If there are no problems such as algae, it is fine.

Comment

All nutritional coloring products have the best effect when added with low malnutrition. The coral is lightly organized, polyps expand, and the appearance of corals is adjusted. If there are no problems such as algae, it is fine.
              Thank you Jacky. You made my day! Without your help, It will be a big issue for me.

Comment

About system 1234, is it possible to divide small amount to put into tank in the week or will it be better to follow the brand instructions

Comment

Sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean (system 1234), what is it? If my understanding is correct, try to stabilize the basic water parameters to the NSW level (including potassium), and then we always refresh the elements in a balanced way by changing the water 5-10% every week, which is great. Reduce the nutrient levels to a low level and maintain stability and the appearance of corals to obtain lighter and more expansion of coral polyps, first let the corals have these good signs

Comment

Sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean (system 1234), what is it? If my understanding is correct, try to stabilize the basic water parameters to the NSW level (including potassium), and then we always refresh the elements in a balanced way by changing the water 5-10% every week, which is great. Reduce the nutrient levels to a low level and maintain stability and the appearance of corals to obtain lighter and more expansion of coral polyps, first let the corals have these good signs
                    This is a product coral system (1234) kz. According to the brand dosage instructions: 5ml/100l for a week. However, is it ok if i use the dosing system to divide the amount and pump into tanks automatically?Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210614-133608_Chrome.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	439.8 KB
ID:	600713

Comment

Hello Pinpin111 and welcome to ZeoVit.com !

It would be good if you would post some more details about your system:

https://forum.zeovit.com/forum/gener...bout-your-tank

Do you also plan to use the complete ZeoVit system (ZeoBac / StarStart / Zeolite) or just the 1234 components.

G.Alexander

Comment

Thank you for providing the information to let me understand. I have no experience using these products, I can't say much, I don't know the current state of your coral, health/tissue light/nutrition level/polyp expansion/etc. But what I want to say is, as mentioned in #9, it may be good to combine this foundation with the coral appearance, and then add extra. This may be good, and I would recommend you to do this.

Comment

Working...
                        X