Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help me .My tank is over 14 days. the no3 is still 50..PO4 0.01 .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me .My tank is over 14 days. the no3 is still 50..PO4 0.01 .

1. Gross water volume of your complete system (incl. sump etc.) - US gallons / UK gallons / liter 450L
    2. Net water volume (incl. sump etc.) - US gallons / UK gallons / liter 500
    3. Are you using a CaCO2 reactor or other technique NO
    4. Are you using a PO4 reactor (how long, how long ago, etc.) NO
    5. Are you using Ozone NO
    6. Are you using UV NO
    7. What skimmer are you using (type, rated water volume) BK D200
    8. What are your actual PO4 and NO3 levels PO4 0.01 NO3 50
    9. What are your actual Ca, Alk and Mg levels 400 8.0 1200
    10. What filtration method do you use (refugium, DSB, Miracle Mud, etc.)
    11. Type of light (Watt, color temp, how old, etc.) t5+g5
    12. What corals do you keep NOTHING
    13. Tissue color (light or dark)
    14. How long has the tank been running 30days
    15. Why do you want to use the ZEOvit system beautifull
    16. Any supplemental dosing (type, amount, why, etc.) no
    17. Live rock (how much, how old, etc.) 40l
    18. Any present problems It's been running for 30 days. and NO3 is still high .50. PO4 0.01 ..There's no green algae
    19. Problem description (tissue loss tips, tissue loss base, diatom bloom, algae, etc.)
    20. What test kit do you use (how old, recently switched, etc.) salifa
    21. Present dosing, amounts and intervals (ZEOvit, ZEObak, ZEOfood, ZEOstart, ZEOspur2, etc.)
    1days : 25ML bak 15ml sp 50ml star
    2days: nothing
    3days: nothing
    4days : bak 5 sp 5 star 1ml
    5days: bak 5 sp 5 star 1ml
    ------
    30days bak 5 sp 5 star 1ml

and the no3 is still high..

22. Other water parameters and water stability (salinity, temp, etc.)
    23. Which salt brand do you use

Welcome to ZeoVit.com !

Can you please tell us how much ZeoVit material you have used and what the flow through the reactor (measured) is ?

Also have you used live rock and if yes was the rock fresh or from another system or did you use dry rock ?

G.Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by G.Alexander View Post
      Welcome to ZeoVit.com !

Can you please tell us how much ZeoVit material you have used and what the flow through the reactor (measured) is ?

Also have you used live rock and if yes was the rock fresh or from another system or did you use dry rock ?

G.Alexander
      ZEOVIT 1L and the 400L/H used live rock

Comment

I would recommend to give the system more time, the level will start to drop slowly over the next couple of weeks. At the moment I would not add much fish just one or two smaller ones would be OK until the level does decrease. If you like to you can add a first test coral to see how it is doing.

If possible please post a picture of your sump and your tank.

Continue dosing as follows:

ZeoBac – 5 drops 3 x weekly
        ZeoStart – 0.5 ml 2 x daily (morning / evening)
        SpongePower – 5 drops ever other day

Replace 90% of the ZeoVit material after 4 weeks, further exchanges can be lengthen to 6 weeks. Dose ZeoBac daily for 10 days after each ZeoVit exchange.

Adjust your skimmer to skim more wet and clean it daily for some time to export as much as possible.

G.Alexander

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	_20210428091732.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	141.5 KB
ID:	600232
          Click image for larger version

Name:	_202104280917321.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	122.3 KB
ID:	600235
          Attached Files

Comment

it's 25 days the no3 is still high..and .i don't see the green algae。

Comment

Keep the dosing plan in #4, give the system more time, and temporarily stop adding fish and corals. It takes time and patience.

Comment

i have no add fish Coral 。。and the This fish tank has been going on for nearly 30 days.But No3 has not been reduced

Comment

Some people say it's the stone problem。but I've been buying fresh live stones for more than ten cases

Comment

there is a body say let me stop add sp

Comment

SpongePower has a positive side effect to the biology so my recommendation is to keep doing it. Do you use any kind of mechanical filtration material like filter cotton or filter sponge ? Please also do a NO3 test with a different test kit to rule out any issues with the kit you use.

G.Alexander

Comment

Continue to maintain the dosing plan in #4, let us make sure that the following is correct, as asked by G. (the amount of zeolite material and the continuous flow through the reactor). Use a small container to collect the zeolite from the reactor outlet for 30 seconds, volume x120, so you can get continuous flow. Clean the collection cup of the skimmer to allow more mud to exit. Zeo SpongePower has good biological effects and side effects, and it is also to maintain the recommended dose.

What else is in sump, can we see more in the form of pictures? Nutrition level, what kind of test kit is used? Can you double check the correct level and what is the actual level currently

Comment

I I started again。and。 today is 14day the no3 is still high 。and the 10days i add one fish 。 I don't know what's going on. I also changed all the stones into fresh living stones。。

Comment

Have you replaced all the live rock with new live rock and started the cycle again ? Have you already used a new NO3 test kit to make sure yours is working well ?

Please also post a picture of your sump.

G.Alexander

Comment

Since you changed the material, it will take a while before it is biologically robust. Have you cleaned the collection cup of the skimmer, as many outlets as possible?

If you completely replace the original dry rock and use new live rock, then the dosage of the Zeo base product will be adjusted. Please also remember that this is a kind of pressure on animals, and no animals should be added at this time.

Comment

Working...
                              X