Amino acid liquid and tablets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amino acid liquid and tablets

Currently I am dosing the KZ amino acid, 4 drops per day. I saw there is Amino Acid Automatic Elements - Korallen-Zucht. Are these two the same thing? One is automatically done, while the other is dosed daily by me? Or, can I use both at the same time?

I have no experience with the amino acid automatic element-Korallen-Zucht, and I cannot tell you my experience. Maybe you can combine it with Zeo AA at 50%, so it might work. It's hard to say the standard. I always observe the appearance of corals, whether there are signs of excess, and replace the water to refresh the elements every week, like this.

Comment

Both do contain the same AminoAcids so basically if you use the automatic elements a additional dosage is not necessary. Dosing the liquid product will give you more control.

G.Alexander

Comment

For placement, does it matter if the tablets are in a low or high flow area? I bought all the KZ tablets, and they are sitting in a mesh bag right now in a medium flow area in the sump. Wondering if I should move it to a higher flow or lower area

Comment

I do not really have experience with the automatic elements but I would say keeping them in a medium flow area is the best place.

G.Alexander

Comment

Working...
          X