My first new zeovit waterbox peninsula

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first new zeovit waterbox peninsula

Hey guys. Just started this weekend my zeovit peninsula tank.

after displacement water volume is 300l. Using 750g of zeolites in a KZ reactor. Done the initial KZ ZB, SP and zeo start 3. After the dosing break do I don’t 0.3ml per day of zeo start?
    Attached Files

ZeoStart helps the reproduction of nitrifying bacteria, you should keep Zeo Start 0.3ml, x2 times a day.

Comment

Ahh 0.3ml twice a day. Thanks jacky. Not sure how I worked that out wrong.

Comment

Has the tank in the picture completed the 14-day cycle? If the execution has been completed, the following doses will be administered

ZeoBac 3 drops, 2 to 3 times a week
        Zeo SpongePower 3 drops every other day
        Zeo Start 0.3ml, x2 times a day

Through the outlet of the zeolite reactor, the flow rate is about 300 liters per hour maximum.

The zeolite material remains for the first 4 weeks until you change it for the first time. This is the first change interval, other intervals may be extended to 6-8 weeks.

Kz carbon 0.3 liters, use mesh bag, passive flight, change every 30 days

Lighting equipment is 10 hours a day. Now also start all other technical equipment such as skimmer

Try to keep the basic water parameters as balanced as NSW, Kh 6.5~7.5 Ca 400~420 Mg 1250~1300

Comment

Thanks jacky.

the tank has only been running since Saturday so did the initial ZB, SP and start3 dose.

left 3 days dosing break and started today with normal dosing amounts as per the instructions.

KZ reactor tuned (timed) for 300l per hour. The only aspect I can’t follow is using live rock (isn’t available). I’m in no rush, and won’t consider putting corals or fish in for another month.

Comment

Maybe it is, but I think that what we need to be really concerned about is not the consideration of time. A good and healthy biology is what we really need to be concerned about. (It may be the case, after all, my experience is not very good). I am very happy to share the tank with us. I also look forward to the beautiful appearance of Coral in the future. This is a good start.

Comment

Hey, hi ya.

How do you like the water box tank ??

Comment

Hi buddy. Awesome. Really like it. I’ve had Red Sea evolution aqua and this is by far better. Little things like having a small ledge above the socks to lay a layer of filter floss and the silicone joining the glass you can hardly see. Just really well made

Comment

Working...
                X