Zeospur 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeospur 2

What is your opinion about this product?
    Thanks Alexander

I have used it regular every 10- 14 days depending to the color of the tissue but just to fine tune the coloration in a lower quantity (60 – 80 %). I have not used it to lighten up the coral tissue while the tissue was to dark which is common if nutrients are elevated. I would everyone recommend to start using it slowly in a lower quantity for example starting at 50% to get a feeling for it. It should not be used in systems which have elevated nutrients to lighten up the coral tissue temporary.

G.Alexander

Comment

I have low nutrients but I have 4 acropores that have always been brown and have been in my aquarium for years, I had thought about using this product to recover them or it will be better to wait or get rid of them

Comment

Difficult to say but basically not all corals are colorful so not sure about their potential. Corals coming from higher nutrient systems are often brown and their tissue does not really get light or colorful even if they are kept under optimal conditions but areas of new growth can show their real beauty while the other areas do not really color up.

How does the new growth of the affected corals look and are they healthy and have the same growth ration as the other corals in your system ?

G.Alexander

Comment

I bought them without color and they have always been brown, they grow but also brown, I have managed to have them a little better when I have had the perfect aquarium, but the moment I have a little problem they hide polyp and turn brown again, with other acropores not it happens to me

Comment

Is there the possibility of pests in those brown corals?

Comment

Can you post some example pictures, also a closer picture of the affected corals base ?

As Jacky said, flatworms are a possibility.

G.Alexander

Comment

Working...
              X