Automatic Zeovit System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatic Zeovit System

Hello everyone. I am very interested in Zeovit system and i am planning to use it for my upcoming SPS dominated tank.
    In my situation, sometimes i have to leave the tank for about 3-6 days... to go to a business trip. Therefore i try my best to find automatic process for the tank.
    Currently i had i my hand an automatic Zeovit reactor, and by reading the pinned topic, i know that i can auto dose the Zeostart by a doser...
    For the rest of Zeo products, anybody can suggest automatic way to run? Thank you very much.

One more thing, how can all of you deal when electric cut happened? Is it a big issue when we run UNLS by Zeovit system?

Welcome to ZeoVit.com !

As you already mention I would go with a automatic reactor and a dosing system for ZeoStart. The rest of the products can be dosed manually when you are at home. After each ZeoVit exchange every 6 – 8 weeks ZeoBac should be dosed daily for 10 days, this might be the main problem however you might time the exchanges when you are at home for a couple of days. Constant solid water parameters especially the KH are important also, you need to find a way to keep the swings low while you are away.

A loose of power is always problematic and in most cases it does mean loosing all the animals. This is nothing ZeoVit specific. If you are able to keep running the water movement much more time can pass before the power comes back. Installing a SMS alarm system for such a situation is always a good idea if someone can visit the tank in such a situation within 2 hours to get the electricity working again.

G.Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by G.Alexander View Post
      Welcome to ZeoVit.com !

As you already mention I would go with a automatic reactor and a dosing system for ZeoStart. The rest of the products can be dosed manually when you are at home. After each ZeoVit exchange every 6 – 8 weeks ZeoBac should be dosed daily for 10 days, this might be the main problem however you might time the exchanges when you are at home for a couple of days. Constant solid water parameters especially the KH are important also, you need to find a way to keep the swings low while you are away.

A loose of power is always problematic and in most cases it does mean loosing all the animals. This is nothing ZeoVit specific. If you are able to keep running the water movement much more time can pass before the power comes back. Installing a SMS alarm system for such a situation is always a good idea if someone can visit the tank in such a situation within 2 hours to get the electricity working again.

G.Alexander

Thank you. Your answer is clear to me.
      I will use a dosing pump to control the KH as well as calcium and magnesium.

Comment

Working...
      X