Zeobak / Coral Vitalizer automatic dosing from fridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeobak / Coral Vitalizer automatic dosing from fridge

I have a Pacific Sun doser that can dispense individual drops.
    I was thinking of getting a mini fridge and drilling it, so I can store in there Zeobak / Coral Vitalizer and dose them automatically (both need to be stored below 20C)

Obviously, part of the liquid will be stored inside the peristaltic pumps, and in a small section tubing going to the tank.

How long can Zeobak / Coral Vitalizer resist outside the fridge before they go bad?
    I'm worried about the holidays and the summer when the temperature in my house gets to 29C / 31C without air conditioning.

Thank you very much for the help!

I think it will be difficult to dose CoralVitalizer with a dosing system as the product should be shaken before dosing additional. Can not tell you how long it will last before the products will go bad so keeping the hoses as short as possible might help, summer as you mention is a further problem.

Personally I would dose both products manually.

G.Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by G.Alexander View Post
      I think it will be difficult to dose CoralVitalizer with a dosing system as the product should be shaken before dosing additional. Can not tell you how long it will last before the products will go bad so keeping the hoses as short as possible might help, summer as you mention is a further problem.

Personally I would dose both products manually.

G.Alexander
      hallo.

I'd like to ask you some questions. Does the zeobak smell bad during the shelf life? If this zeobak smells bad, should I stop using it and throw it away?

Comment

The smell of the product can differ so this is not a indicator even if it smells bad. I would recommend to store the product in the fridge, if the bottle contain any kind of slime or something else and / or if the shelf live of the product has ended (date sticker) I would recommend to use a different bottle.

G.Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X