Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP!!!!HELP!!!!Does the “flatwormstop” really work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!!!!HELP!!!!Does the “flatwormstop” really work?

A week ago I found flatworms in my tank.
    Within two days I took almost all the coral out of the tank and soaked it in RX.
    And start adding flatwormstopto the tank every day(1ml/100L).
    But I'm not sure there are any flatworms or eggs that have escaped.

Does the “flatwormstop” really work?
    Do I need to take all the coral out of the tank and soak RX again?

Can you give me some advice

Comment

no, it doesn't really work against flatworms. The only thing it does is make the corals build a base much faster. against acro strudelworms you have to resort to harder means. here with us there is e.g. .. fauna marine the "The Dip"
      Aqua medic Xenia 130 - 4x Radion xr30 pro G4 - 2x Vortech mp40 QD + 2x Vortech mp10 QD - Ecotech Marine Vectra M1- Nyos Quantum 120 - Korallenzucht Easy Lift Magnetic S

Comment

I agree, Flatworm Stop does just work for the kind which does eat the tissue of Acropora corals, it does also not work like a dip, it is a longer process to get rid of them so you need to continue the treatment for a couple of weeks.

G.Alexander

Comment

Thank you very much for your suggestions.
          I plan to take out all the Acropora coral "The Dip" every week while changing the water.In the meantime, add Flatworm Stopdaily to strengthen the corals against flatworms

Comment

Just keep in mind that every dip does stress the coral which can cause additional issues like TN.

G.Alexander

Comment

Working...
            X