Triton Zeovit method on 250l

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reefdom

My last ICP test was 6th Aug, it was the first since I converted to Zeovit system and was happy with the results, I did see that potassium levels were low and instructed to increase levels accodingly, I will continue around every 3months or so with the ICP tests as I do like to find out what minor/trace elemetns are low and dose accordingly to keep as close to natural sea water as possible. I have brought a KZ potassium test kit to keep track of any reductions in potassium as this element is considered vital in a low neturient system.

I have stopped with the Triton reef supplements (None refuigium system) and will start with Phols Extra and K-balanace when I have control of my brown algae, under the instruction of ZeoAdmin

Comment

I hope to send an icp at the end if the month. I did one before starting Zeovit but I have not done one since starting Zeovit so I am interested to see the effect on trace elements.

keep us updated. Do you have a build thread?

Comment

Zeoadmin

Can you advise if i need to follow the Zeofood+ instructions of 1 week/month 6 drops/100L/day.?

Comment

Zeoadmin

When can I start using Phol's extra, coral booster and coral vitaliser, or will adding these just compund the issue of dino's

Comment

You can dose XTra and Booster if the system runs with a low PO4 level stabile and therefore corals slowly start to get lighter tissue. Both can be dosed 2 x weekly.

If you already have Crral Vitalizer you can add 4 drops 2 x weekly and 2 drops ZeoFood 2 x weekly.

G.Alexander

Comment

Working...
            X