Published Tank or "Tank of the Month"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Published Tank or "Tank of the Month"

Is there a reason why there are so few showcased zeovit tanks on the forum. I love reading about how each person using zeovit runs their system, lighting etc. I wish there were more

Hi Reefdom,
    The only reason for this is that people don't share too many pictures and don't start their build threads on the forum. I also like to read and watch how people run their tanks.
    “Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home.”
    - Matsuo Munefusa

Comment

I have noticed that too. I started a build thread and realized that even after a week, i was the last person to document anything in that forum.

Oh well.

Comment

Everyone waits with the pictures until their tank reaches "amazing" stadium I don't have a tank at the moment but Santa might bring a nano to me this year and I will surely start a thread here. I think that you should not get discouraged and continue with your thread. Maybe others will stop to be shy
        - Matsuo Munefusa

Comment

I am trying to make my small contribution with the post of my tank, but I have noticed what is exposed in this discussion. Only a couple of members are always available to answer and help, and a real shame though because I am convinced that from every situation there is always something to learn.

Comment

It has also it's good sides as people who answer questions here are very experienced reefers and they provide advice and solution that you really need. While other forums might be more busy but you often get advice from people who do not know the subject or did not ever own a tank and just want to sell some product. But I agree it would be nice to get our community to post more instead of just reading. And I know that they are hiding some nice tanks out there
            - Matsuo Munefusa

Comment

I am sure there are others that have mature - ish tanks on zeo that can offer help.

Comment

Working...
              X