Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Follow the instructions on Day 7

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Follow the instructions on Day 7

    No green algae. Is that normal?The picture was taken on the 6th day. According to the instructions, a small amount of creatures can be added on the 10th day. Under what circumstances can it be added? Are NO3 and PO4 detected as 0?My English is not good, please forgive me
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Some snails may be good. Not sure if your 14-day planned dose is correct, this is the link for your reference.

    # 7 in links
    https://forum.zeovit.com/forum/gener...nformation-faq

    NO2,NH3/4

    Comment


    • #3
      My water body has 270L, add as first day according to the instruction 14 days plan dosage bak add :13.5 ml,start add :27 ml,sp add :8.1 ml, the second third day do not add, the fourth day start to today 8 days add amount is bak:3 drops, sp:3 drops, start:0.6ml.. You see, right?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jacky View Post
        Some snails may be good. Not sure if your 14-day planned dose is correct, this is the link for your reference.

        # 7 in links
        https://forum.zeovit.com/forum/gener...nformation-faq

        NO2,NH3/4
        My water body has 270L, add as first day according to the instruction 14 days plan dosage bak add :13.5 ml,start add :27 ml,sp add :8.1 ml, the second third day do not add, the fourth day start to today 8 days add amount is bak:3 drops, sp:3 drops, start:0.6ml.. You see, right?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by jacky View Post
          Some snails may be good. Not sure if your 14-day planned dose is correct, this is the link for your reference.

          # 7 in links
          https://forum.zeovit.com/forum/gener...nformation-faq

          NO2,NH3/4
          Thanks for your help, besides no3 4th day test data is 25ppm,po4 test data is 0.04284ppm,6th day test quantity is 1ppm, po4 test data is 0.01224ppm。

          Comment


          • #6
            Let us continue to follow the plan in the Zeo guide. Is the amount of zeolite material correct?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by jacky View Post
              Let us continue to follow the plan in the Zeo guide. Is the amount of zeolite material correct?
              ok, the zeovit dosage is 0.5 L, the instruction dosage is 0.675. will this have an effect?

              Comment


              • #8
                What is the net water volume?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jacky View Post
                  What is the net water volume?
                  270 liters of water, I don't know how much is left after removing the live rock,

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Net water volume and Zeo product dosages have conventional dosages, such as: zeolite material, Zeo Start, etc.

                    However, because of the different density. Live rock is calculated in kilograms (weight). Water is in liters per gallon. It cannot be calculated unless density is obtained.

                    There is a feasible method:

                    Turn off all running equipment, take out the live rock temporarily, keep it moist, avoid staying in the air for too long, let the water stand still, use a ruler to measure the main display system and sump and overflow tank, length x width x High, divided by 1000

                    For example, after deducting the thickness of the glass, 120x70x60 (cm) = 504000 (use measurement to measure the inside of the glass, not the outside)

                    504000 divided by 1000 = 504 liters

                    The remaining equipment volume, pipes, etc. Can be ignored (almost similar)

                    This is a way (not 100% accurate, but as precise as possible)

                    Or it can only be guessed (this is unrealistic, but maybe feasible), for example, your guess, 200 liters

                    I estimate that about 250 liters. 70 liters may be a bit much

                    The amount and dosage of net water volume and zeolite, a little more and less, are feasible. The actual net water volume should not exceed 50 liters, which is better. (This is what I think)

                    If you can, try the above method. Because it also relates to the importance of the hourly flow rate of the zeolite reactor

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      So I added zeovit according to 200L water, and the flow was 53 seconds per gallon. 3600/53=67gph)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jacky View Post
                        Net water volume and Zeo product dosages have conventional dosages, such as: zeolite material, Zeo Start, etc.

                        However, because of the different density. Live rock is calculated in kilograms (weight). Water is in liters per gallon. It cannot be calculated unless density is obtained.

                        There is a feasible method:

                        Turn off all running equipment, take out the live rock temporarily, keep it moist, avoid staying in the air for too long, let the water stand still, use a ruler to measure the main display system and sump and overflow tank, length x width x High, divided by 1000

                        For example, after deducting the thickness of the glass, 120x70x60 (cm) = 504000 (use measurement to measure the inside of the glass, not the outside)

                        504000 divided by 1000 = 504 liters

                        The remaining equipment volume, pipes, etc. Can be ignored (almost similar)

                        This is a way (not 100% accurate, but as precise as possible)

                        Or it can only be guessed (this is unrealistic, but maybe feasible), for example, your guess, 200 liters

                        I estimate that about 250 liters. 70 liters may be a bit much

                        The amount and dosage of net water volume and zeolite, a little more and less, are feasible. The actual net water volume should not exceed 50 liters, which is better. (This is what I think)

                        If you can, try the above method. Because it also relates to the importance of the hourly flow rate of the zeolite reactor
                        So I added zeovit according to 200L water, and the flow was 53 seconds per gallon. 3600/53=67gph)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I would calculate the net water volume of your system to about 200 liters so 0.5 liter ZeoVit with a reactor flow of ~ 200 liters per hour is recommended. Run the reactor with continuous flow.

                          Continue dosing as follows:

                          ZeoBac – 2 drops daily until day 14, than continue with 3 x weekly
                          ZeoStart – 0.2 ml 2 x daily so total 0.4 ml daily
                          SpongePower – 2 drops daily until day 14, than continue with every other day

                          Additional use 0.2 liters carbon passively flown.

                          Once the algae have gone and if water parameters including nutrients are fine you can start to slowly add the first fish, in the meantime snails or other herbivore can be added.

                          G.Alexander

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            [QUOTE = G.Alexander; n595507] [SIZE = 14px] [FONT = Arial]我计算出系统的净水量约为200升,因此建议使用0.5升ZeoVit,反应器流量为每小时200升。连续流动运行反应器。

                            继续如下操作:

                            ZeoBac –每天2滴,直到第14天,然后继续每周3次
                            ZeoStart – 0.2毫升,每天2次,因此总计0.4毫升,每天
                            SpongePower –每天2滴,直到第14天,然后每隔一天继续

                            使用0.2升碳被动飞行。

                            藻类消失后,如果包括养分在内的水分参数都很好,则可以开始慢慢添加第一条鱼,同时可以添加蜗牛或其他草食动物。

                            G.Alexander [/ FONT] [/ SIZE]
                            [/ QUOTE]

                            感谢您的指导,今天是第11天,照片是今天早上拍摄的,藻类似乎已经退去,放下SPS,我将测试NO3,PO4,KH,CA,MG,K。蜗牛和鱼收拾剩下的藻类,如果他们是在正确的范围内?Click image for larger version

Name:	988886.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	235.9 KB
ID:	595579
                            Attached Files

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Can you please post your last comment in English ?

                              G.Alexander

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X