32 biocube nano power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 32 biocube nano power

Hello everyone I recently purchased the nano power kit and I'm have a little bit of confusion on how much and how often to dose. A little back ground on the tank.... it's been running for 2 years now using intank media basket with filter floss chemipure elite and phosguard. Just installed a tunze 9001 skimmer last week and still in the break in process. Running a m1200 colbolt return pump and a tunze ato. I have a few corals that all have been growing at a decent pace. Blasto acan zoa galaxy toadstool gsp and a small torch. Fish wise 2 clowns 2 cardenails and a tiny yellow eye khole tang. Any help on the proper way to dose this kit would be very helpful.

Welcome to ZeoVit.com !

Can you please post some more details about your system:

https://forum.zeovit.com/forum/gener...bout-your-tank

Please also post a list which products you already have or dose.

G.Alexander

Comment

The kit includes
      • Coral Vitalizer
      • Pohl’s Xtra
      • Amino Acid Concentrate LPS
      • Sponge Power
      I am not dosing anything else, my total water volume is about 25 gallons th best I can come up with for dosing these are:
      • Coral Vitalizer. 1 drop
      • Pohl’s Xtr . 20 drops
      • Amino Acid Concentrate LP . 10 drops
      • Sponge Power 1 drop
      I am dosing this everyday, hopefully this is correct?

Comment

Difficult to give you a recommendation without knowing much about your system. If the system runs nutrient poor stabile already and corals show good growth and lighter tissue from the low nutrients you can dose the products as follows:

Coral Vitalizer – 2 – 3 x weekly
        Pohl’s Xtra – 2 x weekly
        Amino Acid Concentrate LPS – 2 x weekly
        Sponge Power – every other day

The calculation has to be done the net water volume of the complete system and you can use the quantities recommended on the bottles labels.

Coral Vitalizer should be stored in the fridge.

G.Alexander

Comment

Ph 7.8
          nitrate 20ppm
          phosphate .037ppm
          alkalinity 7.2
          calcium 430ppm
          magnesium 1290
          Salinity 1.025

Comment

Nutrients are elevated so I would expect corals tissue is darker at the moment. Most of the products work best for nutrient poor environments so I would recommend to start as posted observing the corals over some time for changes. To get a better feeling to the products it might make sense to start them step by step, not all at once.

G.Alexander

Comment

Working...
            X