Starting Zeo system without Zeostart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting Zeo system without Zeostart

Hello.. This is my first thread in this forum.

Right now I want to setup my tank and will use zeo system. But since my Zeostart ( that I buy from Ebay ) is not coming yet, can I start cycling without Zeostart until it arrived ? Or can I replace Zeostart with other nitrifying bacteria product for a while ?

Thanks

Welcome to ZeoVit.com !

As ZeoStart is a very important part of the system I would recommend you to wait until the product has arrived. Do you start a complete new tank from the scratch or do you transfer a existing system to ZeoVit ?

G.Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by G.Alexander View Post
      Welcome to ZeoVit.com !

As ZeoStart is a very important part of the system I would recommend you to wait until the product has arrived. Do you start a complete new tank from the scratch or do you transfer a existing system to ZeoVit ?

G.Alexander
      I'll start a complete new tank. Is it possible if I do cycling first and add Zeostart later ? I already have another 3 zeo basic ( ZeoBak, ZeoFood, ZeoVit )

Comment

One more question.

I've bought all following items :

Zeostart 3
        Zeospur
        Zeospur 2
        ZeoBak
        ZeoFood
        Acroglow
        Coral snow plus
        Coral Vitalizer
        Amino Acid
        Coral Booster

My tank is about 48 gallons. Please advise how much should I dose my tank.

Thanks

Comment

This is a detailed description of Zeo's 14-day cycle (initial new tank, no animals exist) in # 7 in this URL.

https://forum.zeovit.com/forum/gener...nformation-faq

Zeo basic products 4, Zeo Bac, Zeo Start, Zeo Sponge Power, ZeoVit materials, Zeo activated carbon

Among the Zeo products you listed, only Zeo basic product 4 is needed at present, and the remaining Zeo products can be used later

It is also recommended to use Zep Sponge Power (new version) and Zeo Food (old version) for later use

Comment

My recommendation is also cycling the tank with the 14 day cycle method linked by Jacky, therefore all the components (ZeoVit, ZeoBac, ZeoStart, SpongePower & Activated carbon) are necessary.

The other products you already have can be used later if the system runs nutrient poor stabile.

G.Alexander

Comment

Working...
            X