Heavy metal removal -detox by triton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavy metal removal -detox by triton

Safe to use detox by Triton while in the early stages of zeovit system? Asking for a friend that started zeovit at the same time I did.

Difficult to say as I do not know the ingredients of the product but basically CoralSnow would be another alternative. It can be used with ZeoVit and in such a situation be doses up to 4 ml / 25 US gallons once daily for a couple of days.

G.Alexander

Comment

I have used it several times without problems. only that copper seems to be contained in the various zoo products. I think BBallance, Zeospur2 and in the Zeovit rock itself.
      Aqua medic Xenia 130 - 4x Radion xr30 pro G4 - 2x Vortech mp40 QD + 2x Vortech mp10 QD - Ecotech Marine Vectra M1- Nyos Quantum 120 - Korallenzucht Easy Lift Magnetic S

Comment

Hello Rene, is there any special reason why you think the ZeoVit material and B-Balance does contain copper as a trace element ?

I know several sources tell that ZeoSpur2 does contain copper but if that is really the case, I do not know as I do not know the ingredients of the products.

G.Alexander

Comment

hello alexander,

I don't really know. only every time I dosed bballance, my copper value was extremely high according to the ICP analysis. and this has already been discussed in various us forums.

I made a mistake with the zeovit material. zeolites flush aluminum out.

René
          Aqua medic Xenia 130 - 4x Radion xr30 pro G4 - 2x Vortech mp40 QD + 2x Vortech mp10 QD - Ecotech Marine Vectra M1- Nyos Quantum 120 - Korallenzucht Easy Lift Magnetic S

Comment

Hello Rene, it is a older article however it might be interesting:

http://www.ratgeberteich.de/ma_zeovit.html

Copper is a important element so basically we can not say copper is toxic, it is the concentration.

I do not have the possibility to test but to be honest I do not think that B-Balance does contain copper but I might be wrong.

G.Alexander

Comment

Working...
            X