Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank you

want to ask also about the carbon
    can i add it in a bag inside the zeovit reactor as well ?

Comment

• Yes, but also ensure to use Zeo carbon, use a reactor, 50 US gallons = 0.1 liters, complete replacement in 15 days.

Comment

• hello
        want to ask about feeding the corals
        should i feed them daily and what do you recommend for feeding ?

Comment

• What is the level of malnutrition? Is the coral tissue lighter? Is the polyp starting to expand? Feeding usually works best in water with low malnutrition. If you insist on feeding corals, you can start with Zeo CV products. From this dose, 1 drop/25 US gallons, 2 to 3 times a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by jacky View Post
            What is the level of malnutrition? Is the coral tissue lighter? Is the polyp starting to expand? Feeding usually works best in water with low malnutrition. If you insist on feeding corals, you can start with Zeo CV products. From this dose, 1 drop/25 US gallons, 2 to 3 times a week.
            No3:0
            po4: 0.02-0.01

For the polyp yea it is expanding very well
            some coral yes very light growth is very good i did make some frags and its already healed and walking on the frag

feeding can be frozen food and also dry food? For example polylab or some brightwell food?

Comment

• Coral appearance is a good indicator. If all corals show lighter tissues and expansion of polyps, you can add some Zeo growth and coloring products. For example: Zeo CV, AA, Food, Xtra, SP, BB, Iodine

For those products you listed, unfortunately I have no experience in using them, so I cannot provide suggestions

Can you show the current appearance of the coral in a picture (natural white light) again

Comment

• I have never feed my corals with additional coral food except the ZeoVit components like AAHC and CoralVitalizer beside some of the coloration elements so I would say basically it is not necessary. If you like to give it a try just use lower quantities than recommended on the bottles. If you add to much of such food your corals might get darker tissue.

G.Alexander

Comment

• oh ok great so i won't use any of them
                  i have CoralVitalizer should i use it from now ? or wait tell po4 is 0 ?

i will try to take some video today for the system

oh an another important thing
                  Dosing pump
                  what can i use it with for all the products and how?

Comment

• What I think of is that, basically, 1ml of Zeo blue plastic bottle corresponds to 25 US gallons, which can be used for metering pump equipment to complete the work. (Zeo CoralSnow, CoralSnow Plus) Because the content of the deposit cannot pass the automatic dosing, you need to take this problem.

The Zeo blue glass bottle corresponds to 25 US gallons per drop, which requires more sophisticated equipment to complete. But I did not do this. In the later stage, the use of Zeo basic products has been reduced a lot, and other blue glass bottles (growth/coloring), because the adjustment of coral appearance is different in the number of drops and frequency, so I always pass Manually added every day (I like this way).

In addition, Zeo Start can be diluted (ro/di) and can be completed by an automatic metering pump.

In addition, ZeoBac, BioMate, and Coral Vitalizer
                    It is recommended to store the product in a temperature range of +4 degrees Celsius to +20 degrees Celsius, which should be +39.2 degrees Fahrenheit to +68 degrees Celsius

Comment

• You can dose 2 drops CoralVitalizer 2 x weekly, this will not have any kind of a tissue darkening effect to the corals. I would personally just dose ZeoStart with a dosing system, most other products which are dosed in ml / 25 US gallons are usually dosed just 2 x weekly. If you like to automate this too products which do not need to be shaken before use are a additional possibility. Products which are dosed in drops / 25 US gallons are difficult to dose with a dosing system.

G.Alexander

Comment

• ok great
                        i will start with only ZeoStart with dosing pump
                        but you mention storing in +4 degrees - 20 degrees
                        what eaxaly the product that should be stored like this ?
                        cuz all my product store at room temperature witch is about 26 degree

for coral vitalizer
                        it will expired 04/2021
                        could i still use it after expiration ?

Comment

• here is some vid of the tank
                          all light is on
                          https://youtu.be/RK7S2dtITT0
                          https://youtu.be/f7ICHGgAJds
                          https://youtu.be/PkUVCAYDqqc

also for dosing amino acid and coral booster and flatworm stop when i start ?

Comment

• It will not be a problem to store those products at normal temperature except Vitalizer, BioMate and ZeoBac which should be stored in the fridge. If the Vitalizer is not slimy or does smell bad you can continue to use it, the product should still be good.

Thank you for sharing the videos, you have some really nice corals in your system. At the moment I would not use additional elements as some corals are still have relative dark tissue, I would wait until it gets lighter. If you already own B-Balance I would dose 1 ml / 25 US gallons 2 – 3 x weekly, this will have a gentle lighting effect to the corals tissue if nutrients are stabile low.

G.Alexander

Comment

• Originally posted by G.Alexander View Post
                              It will not be a problem to store those products at normal temperature except Vitalizer, BioMate and ZeoBac which should be stored in the fridge. If the Vitalizer is not slimy or does smell bad you can continue to use it, the product should still be good.

Thank you for sharing the videos, you have some really nice corals in your system. At the moment I would not use additional elements as some corals are still have relative dark tissue, I would wait until it gets lighter. If you already own B-Balance I would dose 1 ml / 25 US gallons 2 – 3 x weekly, this will have a gentle lighting effect to the corals tissue if nutrients are stabile low.

G.Alexander
                              oh ok i never store it in the fridge i have Vitalizer and Zeoback from what you mention Vitalizer has same smell when i bought it
                              but zeoback it has a strong smell when i bought it, now it don't have any smell

and yes i have B-Balance will dose it

Comment

• The smell of ZeoBac can differ, sometimes it does really smell ugly but this does disappear after some time.

G.Alexander

Comment

Working...
                                X