• Show
Clear All

ok great thanks for the info
    will buy every thing this week
    i bought a reactor already

also finally i am dino free now
    but still have some hair alage

Comment

i am sorry i am very bad with name and i don't want to get something worng
      this what you want me to get right ?
      https://www.korallen-zucht.de/en/Sal...ce-STRONG.html 500ml ?
      for spong power i already have it

Comment

The green hair algae should also disappear over the time when nutrients are reduced but it might take some time. To support this process I would recommend to remove them regular with a brush additional to keep them as short as possible, a sea urchin or other herbivore might be helpful also.

G.Alexander

Comment

Yes, a potassium test kit is also available. K + ~ 380 mg. Also remember to increase slowly.

Comment

Originally posted by G.Alexander View Post
            The green hair algae should also disappear over the time when nutrients are reduced but it might take some time. To support this process I would recommend to remove them regular with a brush additional to keep them as short as possible, a sea urchin or other herbivore might be helpful also.

G.Alexander
            ok great yes i am sifoning as much as i can

Comment

Originally posted by jacky View Post
              Yes, a potassium test kit is also available. K + ~ 380 mg. Also remember to increase slowly.
              yah the test same what in page 2 right on the invoice ?
              i also bought slifart potassium test so ill have both

Comment

On the first page, in # 2, follow the detailed plan given by G. Alexander.

Comment

hello,
                  how are you ?
                  i am back again
                  finally now my tank is better i got reid form dino a time ago
                  now i just have hair alage
                  zeviet will arrive soon
                  can i start it when i have hair alage ? or i need to get raid of it first ?
                  if i need to remove it what is the best methode that won't affect zeovit ?
                  i have vibrant can i use it ?

Comment

You can start with the system even if there are hair algae. They usually start to die off if the system runs nutrient poor but additional I would recommend to remove them regular with a brush. Add some herbivore like snails or a sea urchin additional they start to eat the algae once they are short. To support this process you can dose 2 ml Coral Snow every other day for some time.

G.Alexander

Comment

You can start with the system even if there are hair algae. They usually start to die off if the system runs nutrient poor but additional I would recommend to remove them regular with a brush. Add some herbivore like snails or a sea urchin additional they start to eat the algae once they are short. To support this process you can dose 2 ml Coral Snow every other day for some time.

G.Alexander
                      ok great i am waiting for the shipment it left Germany and its on its way to Saudi Arabia
                      but with all what happen to the world they say it will take long time to arrive
                      as soon as i get it and get the reactor i will start with them

Comment

hello,
                        i back again
                        i want to ask i have another tank its 90L of watter
                        its holding tank for wild coral i get
                        can i dose zeovit to make it better ?
                        also i am thinking when i do water change to my main system i use same water to this system is this will work ?
                        i don't want to use reactor and lot of stuff here
                        want something just for the health and color of the sps

Comment

If you like to you can use several of the systems components like ZeoBac, ZeoStart, SpongePower or BioMate on your temporary holding tank also. The “old” water you plan to use from your main system does not contain much, it would be better to use fresh mixed saltwater for the water change on the system also. You can additional place some of the old ZeoVit material in the holding system as biological filtration material.

G.Alexander

Comment

If you like to you can use several of the systems components like ZeoBac, ZeoStart, SpongePower or BioMate on your temporary holding tank also. The “old” water you plan to use from your main system does not contain much, it would be better to use fresh mixed saltwater for the water change on the system also. You can additional place some of the old ZeoVit material in the holding system as biological filtration material.

G.Alexander
                            ok how much should i dose ?
                            still my old system didn't start zeovit i think in a week evrry thing will arrive

Comment

here is some photo of the corals and tank
                              color still not good and i think it will go away like always with this type
                              Attached Files

Comment

You can try:

1 drop ZeoBac 2 x weekly
                                0.15 ml ZeoStart 2 x daily
                                1 drop SponePower every other day
                                2 drops BioMate 2 x weekly

Additinal place ~ 0.5 liters old ZeoVit material passively flown in a mash bag as biological filtration material.

You can start with 50% of the dosage and the material and increase the quantity to 100% after about 2 weeks if corals are doing fine.

G.Alexander

Comment

Working...
                                X