No announcement yet.

Advice for my tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• also what other product i can use dosing pump for ?

Comment

• tested ca and mg
      ca around 440
      mg around 1220

Comment

• Basically you can use a automatic dosing system for all products which do not need to be stored in the fridge or which does not need to be shaken before use.

Also dosing the products which are dosed in drops (for example 1 drop / 100 liters) are not suitable for dosing systems.

The Ca level is OK you do not need to increase it furthermore. Because of the Mg level which is a little bit low lets do some additional water changes with a salt having a sufficient Mg level.

G.Alexander

Comment

• Originally posted by G.Alexander View Post
          Basically you can use a automatic dosing system for all products which do not need to be stored in the fridge or which does not need to be shaken before use.

Also dosing the products which are dosed in drops (for example 1 drop / 100 liters) are not suitable for dosing systems.

The Ca level is OK you do not need to increase it furthermore. Because of the Mg level which is a little bit low lets do some additional water changes with a salt having a sufficient Mg level.

G.Alexander
          is there products that should be stored in the fridge :| ! lol all my product are together in a room that's 25-22 degree

i will do water change and also maybe dosing some MG, as i have never done dosing for Mg

Comment

• also i am going to do a new order next month for more products as some of them going to finish
            what other new products should i buy ?
            saw for example ZEOzym ,iron ,A-balance and acro glow and other stuff

here is a new video of my tank

blue light with filter
            https://youtu.be/ZZktEoN1Y70

all light on without filter
            https://youtu.be/u1Vg-4bkYpw

Comment

• Here you can find the recommendation to store the products:

https://forum.zeovit.com/forum/gener...795#post274795

No worry the products you have stored outside of the fridge should still be fine, just store them in the fridge now.

If you like to improve green coloration iron would be a good choice. You can dose 1 drop / 25 US gallons 2 x weekly.

Otherwise you already dose most of the products from the product line, if you like to you can give ZeoZym a try, it does improve the biology and can be dosed once or twice per week.

Personally I would also add a iodine supplement like PotassiumIodineFluoride to the dosing regimen. You can dose it @ 1 drop / 25 US gallons 2 x weekly.

G.Alexander

Comment

Here you can find the recommendation to store the products:

https://forum.zeovit.com/forum/gener...795#post274795

No worry the products you have stored outside of the fridge should still be fine, just store them in the fridge now.

If you like to improve green coloration iron would be a good choice. You can dose 1 drop / 25 US gallons 2 x weekly.

Otherwise you already dose most of the products from the product line, if you like to you can give ZeoZym a try, it does improve the biology and can be dosed once or twice per week.

Personally I would also add a iodine supplement like PotassiumIodineFluoride to the dosing regimen. You can dose it @ 1 drop / 25 US gallons 2 x weekly.

G.Alexander
                i have lot of green corals for now :P so i think no iron

but will try zeozym and also will add for sure Potassium Iodide

did you cheek the video what do you think so far ?

Comment

• From the video I would say that your corals are looking healthy and growing well, especially new growth is colorful as it should be. XTra might strengthen coloration additional so it might be worth a try. You can double the dosage of it for the first two doses which will speed up the process to see if it does improve coloration.

G.Alexander

Comment

From the video I would say that your corals are looking healthy and growing well, especially new growth is colorful as it should be. XTra might strengthen coloration additional so it might be worth a try. You can double the dosage of it for the first two doses which will speed up the process to see if it does improve coloration.

G.Alexander
                    ok sound great will does 10ml of it today

Comment

Working...
                    X