Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What salt mix to use ?? Red Sea blue or tropic Marin??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What salt mix to use ?? Red Sea blue or tropic Marin??

I know this question have been asked a lot of time but it seems that the format of the forum have change , I cannot find anything related to this anymore , even from google search it is not working .

which salt works for Zeovit ???

I use Reefer's Best Coral Reef Salt, which is my mouth (kh ca k +). In order to use Zeovit effectively, you need to make the system operate as close to the natural seawater level as possible. This means alkalinity of 6.5-7.5 dKh, calcium 410-430 mg, magnesium 1250-1300 mg, salinity 33-35 ppt and potassium (K +) 380-400 mg. So the salt you choose is very important, what you need is something with low alkalinity, high potassium and high calcium.

Comment

I have neither used on of them but basically both should be fine and are used by many of our members.

G.Alexander

Comment

And the sea water? It would be the best?

Comment

Originally posted by juannnn View Post
          And the sea water? It would be the best?
          It depends, if the water is collected in a area which has clear water I would not see a problem. Many public aquariums by the sea usually collect their water offshore.

G.Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by jacky View Post
            I use Reefer's Best Coral Reef Salt, which is my mouth (kh ca k +). In order to use Zeovit effectively, you need to make the system operate as close to the natural seawater level as possible. This means alkalinity of 6.5-7.5 dKh, calcium 410-430 mg, magnesium 1250-1300 mg, salinity 33-35 ppt and potassium (K +) 380-400 mg. So the salt you choose is very important, what you need is something with low alkalinity, high potassium and high calcium.
            this one is expensive. no one ships to Singapore

Comment

我前天又訂購了2盒(庫存幾乎用完了)。我剛放完水。我測試了kh(新水和舊水)kh 7.5和7.3。我很滿意,總是很穩定。我還測試了罐裝水Ca Ca K +,數據級別保持在NSW級別。這讓我很高興,
              我想您可以嘗試購買一個盒子,使用它看看,每周保持5-10%的換水量,保持基本的水質參數穩定,並且營養低(NP)。珊瑚會告訴您牠喜歡這個鹽混合品牌,

我不能再告訴您。我只是嘗試維護Zeo指南的建議。最初,我使用的紅海藍色水桶似乎很有效,但我不喜歡它的低鉀鹽,這使我感到困擾。我要說的是,紅海藍桶是另一種選擇,這是我的實際經驗。

Comment

Originally posted by jacky View Post
                我前天又訂購了2盒(庫存幾乎用完了)。我剛放完水。我測試了kh(新水和舊水)kh 7.5和7.3。我很滿意,總是很穩定。我還測試了罐裝水Ca Ca K +,數據級別保持在NSW級別。這讓我很高興,
                我想您可以嘗試購買一個盒子,使用它看看,每周保持5-10%的換水量,保持基本的水質參數穩定,並且營養低(NP)。珊瑚會告訴您牠喜歡這個鹽混合品牌,

我不能再告訴您。我只是嘗試維護Zeo指南的建議。最初,我使用的紅海藍色水桶似乎很有效,但我不喜歡它的低鉀鹽,這使我感到困擾。我要說的是,紅海藍桶是另一種選擇,這是我的實際經驗。
                where are you from ? Malaysia?

Comment

https://forum.zeovit.com/forum/sourc...ound-the-world

Singapore-Singapore (SGP):

Coral Reef Station, Singapore-SGP 575585
                  Paradise Reef-329670 Singapore [email protected]

I ’m totally unfamiliar. Maybe this will help you. Zeo products can be bought from them.

Comment

Working...
                  X