Clear All

• hey some can help me with dose the complex korralen zucht

hey
    my tank 450 liters
    i have only sps corals all tank with sps
    i work with calcium reactor and kalkwasser
    my parameters is stable :magnesium 1350 calcium :400. alkalinity:10
    i always do icp test and always my trace elements is not enough
    i do one time in month test with salifert strontium boron iodine and pottasium
    and my pottasium like on icp is low 340 always
    strontium 0
    iodine 0
    boron 3
    my tank 1year and 7 months old
    i try work with red sea coloration method i dose high dose of pottasium and on two weeks form 380 its go to 360
    and i dont like the method so i bought korralen zucht coral system method
    and i dont know who much dose to my tank if its have a lot of sps
    some one use with korralen zucht coral system and can recommend for me dosage ?
    thanks for advanced

您好,dani1970,歡迎訪問ZeoVit.Com。

Kalkwasser不適合ZeoVit系統

。例如,該化合物會積聚在沙子和岩石上。在多種條件下,PO4可以浸入水柱中。例如,藻類還可以直接從基質吸收PO4。該系統通常在水柱中沒有可檢測到的PO4,這就是為什麼一些藻類生長良好的原因。

為了有效地使用Zeovit,您需要使系統運行在盡可能接近天然海水水平的位置。這意味著鹼度為6.5-7.5 dKh,鈣為410-430毫克,鎂為1250-1300毫克,鹽度為33-35 ppt和鉀(K +)380-400毫克。因此,您選擇的鹽非常重要,您需要的是低鹼度,高鉀和高鈣的鹽。

ZeoVit Basic 4產品:
    Zeo Bac
    Zeo啟動
    Zeo海綿Power
    Zeo沸石和Zeo活性炭

Zeo營養和著色產品可以在其他系統上使用,基本上沒有問題,我建議您使用完整的ZeoVit系統,更好的

Zeo產品以毫升和滴的形式添加。它與淨水量有關。詳細填寫以下#3信息,以便使其更加清晰。

Comment

1. The total water volume of the entire system (including water tanks, etc.)-US gallons / British gallons / liter
      2. Water purification (including water tanks, etc.)-US gallons / imperial gallons / liter
      3. You are using a CaCO2 reactor or other technology
      4. You are using a PO4 reactor (how long, how long ago, etc.)
      5. You are using ozone
      6. You are using UV
      7. What separator are you using (type, rated water volume)
      8. Your actual PO4 and NO3 content
      how many? 9. Your actual Ca, Alk and Mg content
      how many? 10. What filtering method do you use (refuge, DSB, miracle mud, etc.).
      11. Type of light (watt, color temperature, age, etc.)
      12. What coral do you keep
      13. Color of the organization (light or dark)
      14. How long did the water tank run
      15. Why should you use ZEOvit system
      16. Any supplementary dose (type, amount, cause, etc.)
      17. Living stone (how many, how old, etc.)
      18. Any problems
      19. Problem Description (Tissue Loss Tips, Tissue Loss Basis, Diatom Powder, Algae, etc.
      . 20. What test suite do you use (how old, recently switched, etc.)
      21. Current dose, dosage and interval (ZEOvit, ZEObak, ZEOfood, ZEOstart, ZEOspur2, etc.)
      twenty two. Other water parameters and water stability (salinity, temperature, etc.)
      23. Which salt brand do you use

I know there are many questions. Be as detailed (honest) as possible, and feel free to elaborate on anything else you consider important.

Comment

Hello Dani & Welcome to ZeoVit.com !

Personally I do not have experience with the CoralSystem from Korallenzucht so I can not give you a real recommendation for the dosage. Basically I would recommend you to start with 50% of the bottles recommendations observing the corals for changes.

G.Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by jacky View Post
          1. The total water volume of the entire system (including water tanks, etc.)-US gallons / British gallons / liter
          2. Water purification (including water tanks, etc.)-US gallons / imperial gallons / liter
          3. You are using a CaCO2 reactor or other technology
          4. You are using a PO4 reactor (how long, how long ago, etc.)
          5. You are using ozone
          6. You are using UV
          7. What separator are you using (type, rated water volume)
          8. Your actual PO4 and NO3 content
          how many? 9. Your actual Ca, Alk and Mg content
          how many? 10. What filtering method do you use (refuge, DSB, miracle mud, etc.).
          11. Type of light (watt, color temperature, age, etc.)
          12. What coral do you keep
          13. Color of the organization (light or dark)
          14. How long did the water tank run
          15. Why should you use ZEOvit system
          16. Any supplementary dose (type, amount, cause, etc.)
          17. Living stone (how many, how old, etc.)
          18. Any problems
          19. Problem Description (Tissue Loss Tips, Tissue Loss Basis, Diatom Powder, Algae, etc.
          . 20. What test suite do you use (how old, recently switched, etc.)
          21. Current dose, dosage and interval (ZEOvit, ZEObak, ZEOfood, ZEOstart, ZEOspur2, etc.)
          twenty two. Other water parameters and water stability (salinity, temperature, etc.)
          23. Which salt brand do you use

I know there are many questions. Be as detailed (honest) as possible, and feel free to elaborate on anything else you consider important.
          1.450 liters with sump
          3.calcium reactor from onecove the calcium reactor for 1500liter tank 9kg i use with 4 kg calcium kh media and 3kg magnesium media
          4.not using po4 reactor i use with nopox from red sea my phosphate 0 always nitrate always 5ppm i add evry day 1.5ml of kno3 to add nitrate to tank
          5.no using ozone
          6.i use uvc from jebo 36 watt i replace new lamp i work 24 hours with uvc
          7.i using with ato water changes bulk with di water with 0 tds my ato is tunze the bigger one
          8.po4=0ppm no3=5ppm
          9. Ca-400. ALK-10. Mg-1350
          10.filitering method Symec filter 250 micron not refuge
          11.i have 3xhydra 52hd 405 watt together i work on channels (40%uv,blue,royal blue) and white channel 30% and green and red channels 5% my temperature in tank always 26 celcius
          12.my corals is species of acroporas like strrabery shortcake,sarmentosa,rosaria,valida,bonsai,mellipora,spatulata,stags,divaricata,echinata ice fire and echina ora hawkins,rainbow mili
          and stylophora,pacilopora and more....
          13.light color
          14. 1year and 7 months
          15.i have before red sea program not work for me well so i decided move to korralen zucht coral system 1+2+3+4 but i stay with red sea blue bucket salt and nopox just change the trace elements
          16.i dose kno3 to up my nitrate in tank and want start dose korralen zucht coral system 1+2+3+4 and search for some one who know who use with that method
          17.living stone 45 kilograms old 1 year and 7 months like i start this tank
          18.no have problems yet
          19. not yet
          20. my test is new of salifert and do every 6 months icp test
          21. not use with that
          23.i use with red sea salt blue bucket and stay with that

Comment

讓我說說我的一些想法

dkh我認為它很高,就個人口味而言,kh 6.5〜7.5

硝酸鉀,我沒有使用經驗,我不能說什麼,NO3 = 0珊瑚沒問題,鉀至380 mg,營養補品我使用Zeo營養產品,因此

我沒有紫外線燈的使用經驗,我什麼也不能說。如果長時間放置,可能會很糟糕

在光譜部分,我喜歡自然光光譜,我沒有研究光譜,也許其他有經驗的人可以提出自己的好經驗

獲得更先進的磷酸鹽儀器並了解實際的磷酸鹽級別,這可能是不錯的

珊瑚系統1 + 2 + 3 + 4 +,我沒有實踐經驗,我不知道它們是什麼單個元素,我什麼也不能說,

但是一件事,我認為這個方向很好

營養不良的水質+穩定的新南威爾士州級水質參數+大量元素被消耗,珊瑚生長良好,息肉生長,PE良好,組織外觀也不暗。在這些條件下,適當的營養和著色產品更有意義。

Mg element, tank After a period of time, I always replenish it by changing the water every week. No additional supplement is needed, which is too much for me.

If I were you, the coral 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + product was added in a 1/2 dose manner, with one unit per week. Observe the appearance of the coral for a long time, observe what the appearance of the coral has changed, and keep each Change the water by 5-10% every week to refresh the balance. If there are too many or imbalanced trace elements, coral-looking tissues look dark and may cause algae growth. Maintaining stable and low-nutrient water quality (NP) is good
            Last edited by jacky; 03-19-2020, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X