Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devil Man
    replied
    yep dont worry i have the lights pretty close (more like 2") to the tank.. and the acros dont mind.. so your a ok.

Leave a comment:

• kamiru
    replied
    Originally posted by Devil Man
    did you just set the tank up or did you have another lighting on the tank.. cause i have a 15gl long which is 24x12x12 and i have the same 4x24" t5 on my mess and my acros are doing pretty good..so i dont think its the light i would look at water para. and that good stuff before pointing to the lights.. unles like i said if you just changed the lighting..
    Actually, i am not pointing at the lights. I just wanna know will T5 lights at that distance be too stressful for the SPS. Since u said u have the same configuartion as me, as least now, i am at ease after u explain ur sitaution to me. Thx!

Leave a comment:

• Devil Man
    replied
    did you just set the tank up or did you have another lighting on the tank.. cause i have a 15gl long which is 24x12x12 and i have the same 4x24" t5 on my mess and my acros are doing pretty good..so i dont think its the light i would look at water para. and that good stuff before pointing to the lights.. unles like i said if you just changed the lighting..

Leave a comment:

• kamiru
    replied
    Originally posted by trythechi
    Hi

Amoungst all the other possible variables it maybe that there are not enough T5s. How wide is the tank - do the T5s have parabolic reflectors and what brand/colour are they?
    The 4 t5 tubes have their own parabolic reflectors. My tank is 15in wide. 2ft tank i am having.

Leave a comment:

• moonpod
    replied
    there are a lot of variables and the lighting is just one of 'em. More info please.

Leave a comment:

• trythechi
    replied
    Hi

Amoungst all the other possible variables it maybe that there are not enough T5s. How wide is the tank - do the T5s have parabolic reflectors and what brand/colour are they?

Leave a comment:

• kamiru
    started a topic T5 lights above water surface by 3"

T5 lights above water surface by 3"

Hi,

need help on this. My T5 lights are placed 3" above the water surface. My SPS are not doing gd. Their colour are faded out. Is this due to the lights too near to the suface? My tank height is only 15 inches. I am using 4 T5 tubes. All parameters are in control. Can any1 advice on this?
Working...
X