New guy,with ?'s about Zeovit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy,with ?'s about Zeovit.

Hi,fello reefersI curently have a small sps reef that has been up & running for 8mo with great results.I am now in the process of setting up a 75g RR AGA tank,& i wanna use Zeovit products on this one from the begining.I know that there are 4,or 5 little blue bottles of this stuff,but which ones do i need,& what if any special equiptment do i need to get the full benefits of the product.TIA,Maddreffer.

Hi Madreffer, & welcome to ZEOvit.com. Before venturing into ZEOvit, I'd recommend you read & understand all the stickies at the top of this forum, with special attention to the ZEOvit guide, expertly written by Alexander ****. Also the search engine here will bring up more detailed threads about individual components. When you are ready, plz. complete the sticky questionnaire with a post in this thread "tell us about your tank" for dosing recommendations. Bob
    "There might be something to this ZEOvit"

Comment

Thanks Bob,yeah i should have started reading b4 i posted i have been reading since i logged on,as for my tank right now i have only a 15g tall sps reef.The 75 is still in the works,i only have the tank & lights 2-250w 10XM.I have been reading about a Zeovit reactor,& stuff,but have no idea what i need ,or dont need,becides the obvious,skimmer,sump,ect.

Comment

If you start with the system, just use the basic products for the first weeks:

ZeoVit (zeolite) - ZeoFilter
        ZeoBac
        ZeoFood7
        ZeoStart2
        Activated Carbon

If your tank already contains SPS, dosing CoralVitalizer and AminoAcidHighConcentrate as a additional food source beside the “basics” could be helpful.

If your system gets nutrient poorer, you can use additional products to “fine tune” the colouration:

MacroElements
        Potassium- Iodine
        Iron
        ZeoSpur2
        K-Balance

G.Alexander

Comment

My 75 will be from scratch,new rock,BB,al new corals everything.I love my small tank so much im gonna leave it alone.

Comment

Working...
          X